WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Cruise-in for the Corners" Saturday May 7th in Lowell MI.

3 posters

Go down

"Cruise-in for the Corners" Saturday May 7th in Lowell MI. Empty "Cruise-in for the Corners" Saturday May 7th in Lowell MI.

Post by GreyGhost Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 pm

“Cruise-in for the Corners” at Lowell Lanes, 11550 Fulton st. E. (M21) Lowell, Mi. 49331. Rain or Shine. Saturday May 7th,2011. 9:00am-3:00pm. $10 entry fee. Show Awards to the Top 15, Participant Voting. Dash plaques to the first 40 cars. All profits will be donated to the Corner family missionary trip to Slovakia.

I don’t know too much about this show, It looks to be the first one they have done. I got this flyer from a packet of flyers of about a dozen shows in my (Ionia) area. I plan on going to this event so if anyone else would like to go please let me know so I can inform them of how many cars will be attending from our club.

I also will be posting some other shows closer to the date of the event if anyone would like to go to those as well.

Thanks! Jeff. Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

"Cruise-in for the Corners" Saturday May 7th in Lowell MI. Empty Re: "Cruise-in for the Corners" Saturday May 7th in Lowell MI.

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 am

one car two shows on same day.(help)im all about the dash plaques and im worried about only first 40 cars.ill let you know once i get more info on both shows which ill be attending.keep them comming though im going to be a car show !@#$% (family site edit)this year. 5.0
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

"Cruise-in for the Corners" Saturday May 7th in Lowell MI. Empty Re: "Cruise-in for the Corners" Saturday May 7th in Lowell MI.

Post by GreyGhost Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:54 pm

It's ok Brad, With gas at 4.17 a gallon rite now who knows if I can even afford to go to any shows this year. I may keep close to home and do more local shows around here. Are you up for the Ionia show June 4th? I'll keep posting them as I get them.

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:03 pm

We're going to have to do some split shows this year it looks like........

Why the heck are all these shows falling on my weekend to work lately?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:42 am

june 4th im there.as of now ill put it on the calendar.after all ionia is not that far away i used to cruz there when i was in high school.(hence the reason i cant spell) lol2
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:09 am

thatfunny
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat May 07, 2011 12:13 am

Hey Jeff, if you are still going to this one, let us know how it goes and post some pics!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat May 07, 2011 7:04 pm

I just got back. There were over 50 cars at this show. And plenty of mustangs! I didn't get a trophy this time, but I did get there early (car #12) to get my dash plaque. AND A SUNBURN! I met a few mustang owners that may be interested in being part of the club. I hope to see more local members in my area. coolgleama

Here is a link:
https://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af74/holycarpetsharks/Cruise-in%20for%20the%20Corners/

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down