WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuel prices.........

+2
wingedone
Danstang
6 posters

Go down

Due to the rising fuel costs I may have to..........

Fuel prices......... I_vote_lcap7%Fuel prices......... I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Fuel prices......... I_vote_lcap13%Fuel prices......... I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Fuel prices......... I_vote_lcap0%Fuel prices......... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Fuel prices......... I_vote_lcap13%Fuel prices......... I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Fuel prices......... I_vote_lcap53%Fuel prices......... I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Fuel prices......... Empty Fuel prices.........

Post by Danstang Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:43 am

With the rise in gas prices and crude oil lately (along with the expectations prices inflating even higher), we need to find out if this will have an affect on some events we may do. Please let us know if by answering the poll questions to help us better plan a schedule of things to do this summer.

You can choose multiple answers to the poll question.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Fuel prices......... Empty Re: Fuel prices.........

Post by wingedone Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Definitely going to do very little "cruising" this year. Even worse than last year and I have much more time.

Especially with the vehicles that demand premium.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Summer is soooo short and there are so few nice weekends for activities - I dont care what gas costs I'm driving my stang as much as possible to make up for the months of just drooling over her in the garage for winter.......
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:41 am

mine is 100% legal im driving the tires off of it.dont care about gas price.time to enjoy all the time and money i put into it.although im down for more care shows. kneel
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:10 am

We should run a pool (not a poll) to see how high the gas prices get this year........

We can have everyone enter and put in some $$$ this weekend at the Air Zoo cruise. The person nearest wins.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm down for that!!.... Smile
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by StateGT Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 pm

She's undercover usually from Thanksgiving until sometime toeard the end of March. Doesn't go out in rain if I can avoid it . Life is short and we only go around once. I'll drive her and enjoy every second.
My Dad flew twin engine Beechcraft Barons for fun. When he was in his late 80's , he always said he wished he had flown more and worked less. I don't want to feel that way later.

StateGT
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 28
My Name: : Barb
My Ride/Rides: : 06 Colorado Red GT coupe . Winter ride 08 Caravan to haul day care kids around and avoid SUV drivers who can't drive in Winter conditions.
Mods: : Seqential tail lights , shock tower covers , lots of bevels , "chrome" mirror and door handle covers , shortie antenna , interior dress ups , Ford Factory bra for stone protection , fits better than others we tried , car cover for Winter storage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down