WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December meeting/ Christmas party

3 posters

Go down

December meeting/ Christmas party Empty December meeting/ Christmas party

Post by scstanger Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 am

Hey everyone! Don't forget that our December meeting will be at Bailey's SportsBar and Grill on December 11 at 5pm. Please bring your cameras so that we can get lots of pictures!!! It should be a good time and I'm looking forward to another great turnout!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

December meeting/ Christmas party Empty Re: December meeting/ Christmas party

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 am

speaking of pictures I finally got your cd as we cleaned rachels car, again sorry for totally dropping the ball on this! GL with the meet beerchug
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:16 pm

HAHA! No problem man, how are things going will the house sale?
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:40 am

not going well at all, realtor wants to drop the price but im not bringing money to the table to sell my own home, we will be here probly through spring
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:11 pm

would that be this?
Bailey's Sports Grille
115 Afton Court
Columbia, SC 29212
803-407-3004

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Nice to see you again Richard, and nice to finally meet your wife and Jason and Ridge I believe it was... if I got a name wrong, I'm sorry, I am horrible withe names... I also talked to jason a bit after you left, and I definately need to sit down with you 2 at some point... sounds like you guys have some great ideas for future events and I threw a couple ideas his way as well...
December meeting/ Christmas party Img_2510

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 am

It was great meeting you guys and getting a chance to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Sad is all i gotta say there is 2" of snow on the ground here
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 am

Yeah sorry that I couldn't stay longer but I had to get to my boss's house for his christmas party as well. I had a really good time and Stacy really enjoyed talking with Rianne and princess! You guys are welcomed at my house any time you need to make the trip to columbia!

David, you can see that it's nice and dry here! No snow in our immediate future anyway!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:02 am

scstanger wrote:Yeah sorry that I couldn't stay longer but I had to get to my boss's house for his christmas party as well. I had a really good time and Stacy really enjoyed talking with Rianne and princess! You guys are welcomed at my house any time you need to make the trip to columbia!

David, you can see that it's nice and dry here! No snow in our immediate future anyway!

4-6 inches dropped on sat Sad
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 am

Now they're saying we may have flurries later in the week but the highs are in the 50's so no accumulation is going to happen.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 am

another showing on the house so we will see
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:13 am

FRCE_FED wrote:another showing on the house so we will see

Nice! beerchug
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down