WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been quiet lately

+4
Eturner
dago
Danstang
GreyGhost
8 posters

Go down

It's been quiet lately Empty It's been quiet lately

Post by GreyGhost Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 am

It's been quiet lately. Whats everyone been up to? I know it's not winter time just yet. I have just noticed there hasen't been a lot of activity on the fourm lately. Sleep

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

It's been quiet lately Empty Re: It's been quiet lately

Post by Danstang Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Just working MJ's shop and my work. This time of year is kinda crazy in retail
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Slow here to they are like old bears when it gets cold lol.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 am

It's snowing and I really hate snow!!!....... Just my thoughts... lol
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:16 am

Eturner wrote:It's snowing and I really hate snow!!!....... Just my thoughts... lol
I got home from meetings in Wisconsin late on Tuesday and took the 'stang out for one last blast before the snow came. Had to wake up town at 11:30pm with a lead foot, lol.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Awesome! I'm just glad that we can drive ours year round down here!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:57 pm

scstanger wrote:Awesome! I'm just glad that we can drive ours year round down here!
Amen to that one! Its december and my car is still on the road, that's never happened before!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Snow here lasts for one day tops then its gone again. You're going to love it!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Danstang wrote:
Eturner wrote:It's snowing and I really hate snow!!!....... Just my thoughts... lol
I got home from meetings in Wisconsin late on Tuesday and took the 'stang out for one last blast before the snow came. Had to wake up town at 11:30pm with a lead foot, lol.

Mine is still my daily driver. I've got a neighbor with a rice burner with some fart cannons on it. He "used to" start it up late at night and rev it. He stoped after one night when I was leaving for work, I nearly did a complete burnout in front of his house. I think he got the message... Fart cannons don't sound cool... lol
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Agreed! They sound like a trumpet with a mute in it! It's ridiculous what some of these guys will buy off ebay and put on a cavalier to make it louder. It's no subsitute for muscle that's for sure!!!! kicknuts
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm

In California we can drive mostly year round if you stay out of the rain days. But it is Christmas time and people are doing other things, this has been a planning time for me, in other words I am trying to figure out how to reach as many Mustang owners as I can about starting a Chapter in California. I have to be careful with the 2 Mustang Clubs in town because they are not going to be thrilled with having another club even if I am aiming for newer horses. Funny how people are about this sort of thing, I welcome everyone and any kind of club as I love all cars but that is not how most people feel. There is a big Mustang Christmas party this month with a few clubs getting together and I will make a showing there but not sure what might happen. Then again I let the crap just roll of my back when I get it because I am to busy getting things done to worry about the flak I might get. STAY WARM EVERYONE.

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 243

http://wildhorsesmustangassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:52 pm

I lived in SoCal for most of my life, and know about driving (and riding) year round. What was I thinking when I said let's move to Michigan? I miss my warm weather! driving

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:03 pm

scstanger wrote:Agreed! They sound like a trumpet with a mute in it! It's ridiculous what some of these guys will buy off ebay and put on a cavalier to make it louder. It's no subsitute for muscle that's for sure!!!! kicknuts

Trumpets can be used to make some nice music... There is nothing a out a fart that sounds nice... And that is what these cars sound like, amplified farts... Wink lol2
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 am

iagree
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 am

Come one we have to give some credit to the rice burners, don't we. And I thought states with all that snow are pretty this time of the year!

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 am

First off I have to say I stinkin hate snow!!!.... Secoundly all I'm saying about rice burners is that they all really sound like crap... That's all...
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 am

I can understand that. Snow is very pretty on a post card or movie but day to day in real life it sucks. As for Rise Burners they are what they are, hard to make a tin can sound like a real car!

Last edited by Frank Riley on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Frank Riley wrote:I can understand that. Snow is very pretty on a post card or movie but day to day in real life it sucks. As for Rise Burners they are what they are, hard to make a tin can sold like a real car!

some rice burners are no joke, they may sound like the rest but when they hit the gas is when you can tell. say the stage 8 1/2 (lol have no idea what the stages are) SRT4 or whatever like 400-500 under factory waranty on a 4 cyl is crazy
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Ya its crazy and one of the reason I went and had a supercharger added to my car. 260 hourse just was not going to do much in todays Horse Power Wars. I am at around 380 HP now and I am happy with that for now but I know there are plenty of cars out there that would make me look silly. The V6 Accord with 280 HP was the car that actually made me do something about my Mustang and the Supercharger was the ticket for at least outclassing most rise burners and common new cars. I think the 2011 Mustang GT is amazing with over 400 with no blower or turbo. Kind of makes me sick and I am sure all the guys that purchased 2010 and older cars sick. The 2011 Mustang has pretty much made all Mustangs before that silly. My Brother went and got his daughter a 2010 V6 and I just about pissed my pants, they could not wait a few months for the 2011 V6. Anyway, what is Ford going to come out with next?

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down