WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"

5 posters

Go down

Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"  Empty Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"

Post by GreyGhost Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 am

I know it's short notice, but I wanted to post it just in case anyone was looking for something to do tonight. Saturday, October 30, from 4pm. to 6.pm, at the Ionia Easton United Methodist Church, 4970 Potters road, Ionia. Bring your kids,friends and family for fun safe trick or treating, snacks and games. Give out treats from the trunk of your car. Decorate your car and/or dress in a costume.

Then if anyone wants to go see The Rocky Horror Picture Show after it's playing at the Ionia Theater downtown Ionia at 11pm.

I'll be at both of these events, If anyone wants more info or to call to say they are coming tonight give me a call. (616) 240-5919 Jeff. rockon

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"  Empty Re: Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:30 pm

I wish I could go to The RHPS but mom wants to go to a halloween party that she was invited to. :/ I didn't get to go to RHPS at the Sun last night either Sad

Have fun at RHPS Jeff!
make sure to torture Zack with the time warp!

Back to top Go down

Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"  Empty Re: Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"

Post by BraMas Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:17 pm

what an awesome idea for next year. We could find a place that is doing a Trunk or treat and do it as a club. How cool would it be to have a row of Mustangs handing out candy. Great exposure
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:20 pm

The "Trunk or Treat" was great, Lots of people handing out candy and treats. Many kids as well as adults trick or treating. I had most of them checking out my car and asking about the Wildhorses club. Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Sweet! I couldn't agree more Tim, that would be cool. Guess we can start planning now for next year.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Danstang wrote:Sweet! I couldn't agree more Tim, that would be cool. Guess we can start planning now for next year.

Agreed, & maybe we'll all dress up...?
Is anyone interested in a "Trunk or Treat"  Horse--Dan
my2cents devilwave Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 am

lol, dan you gotta do that next year!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Lol, not in that costume though! Very funny! roflmao
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:58 am

Just a thought... Sorry Dan... Shadys not around to pick on... stickpoke
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

My son's ride--
My ride--

'03-
CAI,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:55 pm

no snapy come back dan... was just messin w/ya! (but i still do think its a good 1 4ya) stirthepot
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

My son's ride--
My ride--

'03-
CAI,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down