WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August in Michigan is here!

Go down

August in Michigan is here! Empty August in Michigan is here!

Post by Danstang Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:27 am

Hey everyone, August in Michigan can mean only one thing.........some of the BEST cruise-ins and car shows in the country are coming up! It is going to be a very busy month with TONS of stuff to do, so PLEASE keep and eye on the "sticky's" and anywhere else in the "MI Upcoming Events" area for the fun to come. I'm getting geared up for some good times, Michigan style. No state celebrates the automobile like Michigan does in August, it is one thing I have come to love about living in MI!

Upcoming events include the Woodward Dream Cruise, Back to the Bricks in Flint, Gratiot Cruise, and the 28th Street Metro Cruise (among many other shows and cruise-ins).

Let's have a great month in August to lead us to September (another busy month to come)!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down