WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help again gang

2 posters

Go down

I need help again gang Empty I need help again gang

Post by scstanger Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 am

Ok, I know that things have been quite here and I'm sure that everyone is having a really busy summer, I know I have. Now things are settling down a bit and I'm finally getting to work on my car again and I've noticed that my Park Brake light comes on a lot while I'm driving, mostly while applying the brakes. Not sure what to check first so I was hoping some of you guys could offer a little insight for a good starting point. I will probably replace the brakes this weekend after my visit with FRCE_FED but any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks gang and I hope that everyone is having a good summer.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

I need help again gang Empty Re: I need help again gang

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 pm

sounds like the brake fluid is low that trips the light or the floating cork thing inside is getting (water logged)not with water but you get my point check and see if your resevoir is low.as the pads wear the capiper gose out it lowers the brake resevoir and could cause the light to come on
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum