WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look

3 posters

Go down

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look Empty 200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look

Post by mustangrn Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:39 pm

This show was held by a local German Mustang club and had a great turnout. Our club took home the most awards and the award for having the biggest showing. Here are some of the better pics and link if you want to browse the rest.

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look Mightymustanggroup2

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look 2997

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look 2998

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look 3077

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look 3063

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look 3022

https://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/sconnett67/wild%20ponies%20show2010/

mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look Empty Re: 200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look

Post by dago Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Thats awsome and congrats goodone
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look Empty Re: 200+ Mustang show on my birthday...take a look

Post by Danstang Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 am

Great pics! That is awesome to see the car loved so much over there. Are most of the owners German or transplanted American's such as yourself? Gonna have to start a Germany chapter the way it looks, lol!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:46 am

thats what im thinking we could become an international club

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks. Actually most of the cars are owned by German nationals. They really love the Mustang, mainly the classics but you see just about everything, except rice. approve

Since we already have a club, I don't think it would be kosher to try and start another one. The Mighty Mustangs is a really great group of mostly American soldiers. We are spread out all over the country, so getting a group together is difficult.

Wildhorses will always be my Mustang Family!! drinktothat
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am

gabanga! Nice shelby! *drool*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down