WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte

+8
MuscleStang
BraMas
whitesnake
Eturner
Black On Black
Danstang
wingedone
GreyGhost
12 posters

Go down

Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte Empty Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte

Post by GreyGhost Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm

There will be a Cruise In over in downtown Charlotte on Thursday evening, June 17th 2010 from 6pm to 10pm. Registration starts at 5pm and is $10 with all the proceeds benefiting the Siren/Eaton Shelter. There will be car, truck, tractor, low rider, tuner, young guns, & motorcycle categories. Dash plaques to the first 100 entrants and goody bags to the first 200 entrants. Cochran Street will be closed off for this event. Entry points are South Bostwick & South Washington to Lovett Street, 1 block before Cochran. If anyone is interested in doing this event, let me know. We can meet up at the Charlotte Meijer at 4:30pm and roll in together at 5pm. If you have to work and will be late, we can see about saving a spot for you. Anyone interested? If it rains that day, the rain date will be on July 30th, 2010.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte Empty Re: Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte

Post by wingedone Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:18 pm

We plan to be at the show. But as we are members of CC we will probably go to the meeting on the 16th and help out with the show on the 17th. So we will meet you there.

I hope to get the old cars out of 'storage' this weekend, so they can be ready for the show.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte Empty Re: Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte

Post by Danstang Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Hey, I'm actually off work that night........ scratch planets must be in line or something.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Cool hey everyone we can save spaces for the club just let me know where you want to park. Like Tom I will be working the show for the Charlotte Cruisers. Jeff you have my cell just give me a call at the last minute with the count and I will make sure you have spaces
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

I've already gotten a brand new mustang owner here in ER to commit also! He's got a red '06.

........I think Heather (Shady's) will be there too.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool hey everyone we can save spaces for the club just let me know where you want to park. Like Tom I will be working the show for the Charlotte Cruisers. Jeff you have my cell just give me a call at the last minute with the count and I will make sure you have spaces

Great Randy! I'll call you on that. So now I need a head count.

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:18 pm

We may show up late to just hang out. I'll be getting back from drill that day so we are not sure
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 am

i will try to make it
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 am

I think I can make it over for this
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 pm

We're in, We'll meet you at Meijer.
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyassracing Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, I was going to go to the Westphalia car show that night, but Charlotte would be a lot closer.
I think I might see you guys there.

Last edited by crazyassracing on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
crazyassracing
crazyassracing
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 134
My Name: : Daryl
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Mustang 4.0 5spd Manual Trans
Mods: : Trac-Lok LSD
3.73 Gears
Borla Axle-Back
Tunable Induction CAI
Demolet Performance Tune
Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft
J&M rear tube LCAs
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Hurst Shifter
Granatelli Shock Tower Brace
Hawk Brake Pads
KYB Shocks & Struts
255/50/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's on 17 x 7.5 wheels (Street)
265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports on 18 x 9.5 wheels (Road Course)
235/60/16 Dunlop Wintersports on 16 x 7 wheels (Winter)
26 x 11.5 x 16 ET Streets on 16 x 8 wheels (Drag)

Back to top Go down

Cars for Caring Cruise In, Thursday evening June 17th, downtown Charlotte Empty I`m in

Post by JabBen Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Cool
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Well, we're screwed. The T-Bird decided to blow a high pressure power steering hose today, is blocking exit for our other 2 cars and of course, nothing will be available till next week. Lucky me.

God--> wtfwu <--me

So, not going to the CC meeting tonight and will not be at the show tomorrow.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

omgno if you only owned a Terminator. want me to bring my floor dollies over? we will get those cars out of there Twisted Evil
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:22 am

Cool Are we meeting at Meijer before 6pm and leaving at 6 to go downtown. If we come in together we can park together. Dan please bring the banner.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 am

BraMas wrote:omgno if you only owned a Terminator. want me to bring my floor dollies over? we will get those cars out of there Twisted Evil

The Terminator is a driver not a show pony.

Hey, we will take you up on the floor dollies. The T-bird needs to be turned so it can be put on a flat bed anyway, so if your offering, I am accepting.

If you cannot make it, not a problem.

You know where I live. Home all day today.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by WLDHRSE Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 am

Count me and Joe in. Save 2 spots if you're getting there before 5:30, please.

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by shadyswife Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 am

i will be there...
shadyswife
shadyswife

Female Number of posts : 6
My Name: : Heather
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Mustang Red V-6/ 1997 Mustang GT Black
Mods: : '95-Custom Paint and a smashed fender
'97- Lambo doors, Nytrex Triple Threat nitrous system, Alpine D106 Touch Screen DVD player, 20" KMC Floss Wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am

Wife and I had a fun time last night. Glad the old bird didn't overheat waiting in line.

Big thanks to Randy for keeping us all together.

Another big thanks to Tim for coming to our T-birds rescue.

cheers
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 am

Thanks everyone for coming out for this event. We had 15 cars there, members and family. There was a lot of nice cars, Trucks(and yes I loved the Samurai) and bikes at the show. And thanks to Charlotte Cruisers for a wonderful show and helping a great cause. Smile

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm

We had a great time! The show had a large turnout, glad to be a part of the group! goodone
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:57 pm

That was a great mid-week show, way to show up Wildhorses! We had our own "Mustang Alley" going on there. Thanks to all who made it out and also to Randy for saving us that spot.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down