WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting together another shirt order...

+7
whitesnake
JUSTAGT
Batman
Unmanned
GreyGhost
Eturner
Danstang
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Putting together another shirt order... Empty Putting together another shirt order...

Post by Danstang Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:15 am

Heads up everyone, due to popular demand we are once again putting together another shirt order (MI chapter shirts). I am thinking of just using the black and and white screen ink on whatever color shirt you may want. Let me know if there is a certain thing outside of that you may want to do, it will just cost a bit more to change up the color inks we use. For those who are interested in hats, we can do those too.

Here is the link to the thread that Shady had put the pricing on, let me know if you have any questions! Click here----->Club Apparel

SUMMARY---Here's what we have so far: UPDATED 7/15/10!!!!
Turner------looking into infant sizes for you.
Unmanned------2 shirts, XL Red w/white letters
Batman------2 shirts (need to know size, colors), checking on children sizes.
JUSTAGT------1 XXL and 1 XL shirt, purple w/white letters. 1 XXL hoodie and 1 XL hoodie, purple w/ white letters
whitesnake------1 4X and 1 XL shirts, dark burgundy w/white letters. 1 L pink shirt w/wht letter.
ELI KENT------1 XL shirt, pink w/black letters. 1 XL shirt, gray w/black letters. 2 XXL shirts black w/white letters. 1 white hat w/black letters.
Black on Black------2 4X shirts, black w/white letters.
Bessie------
Blitz------1 M babydoll BLK w/pink letters. 1 M hoddie BLK w/pink letters
Kevin------2 3x BLK shirts w/wht letters. 1 3x Gray shirt w/BLK letters. 1 M BLK w/wht letters

Last edited by Danstang on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Putting together another shirt order... Empty Re: Putting together another shirt order...

Post by Eturner Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:44 am

Dan, do you know if they do shirts for kids?
Say like size 24 months. We gotta get
the little man a club shirt:)
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Putting together another shirt order... Empty Re: Putting together another shirt order...

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 am

I may be interested in a hat. Maybe another shirt or two for the girls.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Unmanned Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 am

2 shirts. XL red, do they do paint matching? :p

Last edited by Unmanned on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unmanned
Unmanned
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 52
My Name: : James Lo Tempio
My Ride/Rides: : 1989 Mustang GT Convertible, Red/White SOLD
2003 Mustang Convertible, Yellow/White Daughters
2000 Ford Explorer Limited Edition, White/Tan
2009 Jeep Compass
Mods: : Steering Wheel cover, Its VERY nice. :p

https://www.facebook.com/Seasick007

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 am

I need two.Plus need to know about kids too.I need an 8 and a 10??? hail
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 am

Please make sure to include size, color of shirts/hats, color of screen, etc. Guessing makes it tough, lol! Very Happy
Kids sizes can be done also.
Ed, I'll check on the little one's size.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 pm

We're in for shirts - 2 each in XXL and XL please and 2 hoodies - 1 XXL and 1 XL. Would like any color except black or white. Preferably blue or purple! Thanks Dan!
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm

hey dan i need 2 3X,1 XL dark burgundy red with white letters

Ps i think we should add car club under the wild horses. Because i get people come up to me and ask if we own horses because it say wildhorses on it and show a horse this way they know us as a car club

thanks dan
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 am

Dan,

Can we add in some for Indy?
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi Dan glad were getting more stuff my order will be one pink XL with black writing one gray XL with black writing and two black 2XL with white writing aswell one white hat with black writing. total of 4 shirts and 1 hat

P.S Mike is right about putting car club on them lots of people have come up to me and ask if i own horses not funny please put car club on stuff thanks ELI KENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

1fstroush wrote:Dan,

Can we add in some for Indy?
Yup, sure can. But do you want yours to have the "IN chapter" on the front, it will cost some to have the front changed I'm sure. Let me know.

ELI KENT wrote:Hi Dan glad were getting more stuff my order will be one pink XL with black writing one gray XL with black writing and two black 2XL with white writing aswell one white hat with black writing. total of 4 shirts and 1 hat

P.S Mike is right about putting car club on them lots of people have come up to me and ask if i own horses not funny please put car club on stuff thanks ELI KENT
Well, it does say "National Mustang Club" under the horse head. Changing will come with another screen charge, but I do appreciate the input I actually like it when people ask, it gives them a chance to ask about us and for us to have a chance to tell them about us!

cheers
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Cool When do you need the money
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:21 am

I can collect from those who make it to the Charlotte show. Giving this thread a couple more days though, need to see who else is wanting anything. Then give a summary of the order to go in.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Cool I would like 2 black shirts with white letters 4x
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Anyone else????? See start of thread for summary.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey dan i want a baby doll shirt and a hoody both mediums. black with pink letters.
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 am

Dan, we vote purple please with white lettering bounce
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 am

Blitz wrote:Hey dan i want a baby doll shirt and a hoody both mediums. black with pink letters.

wtfwu that baby doll shirt will look good on you welcome hahahaha
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 am

i know some @$$hole would say something like that. hahaha
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm

I think blue with white letters sounds good.Thank ya dan eek2 3x Heyyyyyyyyy I need 2 kids size 10 pink with white letters?
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm

hey guys i need to order some shirts for kevin the new guy he wants to two 3XL black with white writting and one 3XL gray with black writting and one MED black with white writting four shirts total thx eli

Back to top Go down

Post by WLDHRSE Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Am consulting with Brian (this is Tracey on his account, I can't remember my password again). Is tonight too late to let you know?

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Hey Dan whats up dude when is the money due for the shirts and hat let me know ill get it out to you thanks for everything Dan ELI P.S ill let Kevin know when money is due thx

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 am

Dan we would like purple for all of em! Thanks!
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 am

Dan we would like purple for all of em! Thanks!
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next