WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intex Above Ground Salt Water Swimming Pool

Go down

Intex Above Ground Salt Water Swimming Pool Empty Intex Above Ground Salt Water Swimming Pool

Post by scstanger Fri May 28, 2010 8:12 am

Ok gang, I'm hopefully going to move soon and the neighborhood that we're hoping to move to doesn't allow above ground pools. I have an Intex "Easy Set" Ultra Frame Pool. This is not the bowl pools that you get from Walmart. This pool costs $1599.00 from Intex. It's 18'x9'x52"! That's right 18 feet long, 9 feet wide and almost 5 feet deep! This pool comes with the delux cleaning kit which includes the vacum that attaches to the pump, and an automatic skimmer. I have also added the $200 SaltWater kit that makes this pool nearly maintenance free. I have to add Algecide about every two weeks just to keep it from forming. This pool has been filled since the beginning of April and has not been cloudy or anything since I filled it and installed the SaltWater System. The only maintenance I do is getting in to vacuum it out from the kids playing in it. I also have the new $50 LED Light for night swimming. This light attaches to the pool with a magnet so that no electrical parts are in the pool. It comes in two halves, one with the power cord and the other with the light and when they connect the light comes on. When you're done simply separate them by pulling on the outside half and the half under water will float to the top. I have all of the manuals for every piece of equipment on this pool so you will not be buying trash by any means. I have over $2000 invested in this pool and I'm willing to let it go for $1100.00 to help with the move. The price is firm and it will be stored in my garage if it doesn't sell. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you some pictures of it. Guaranteed to be tons of fun.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down