WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where my sickness began!

5 posters

Go down

Where my sickness began! Empty Where my sickness began!

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Wed May 19, 2010 10:13 am

The avatar pic is of an 83GT . My brother got the car in 85/ gave it to me in 88(wat an awesome high school ride)/ I gave it back to him in 92/ He sold it in 98(just about perfect cond.)/ Crying or Very sad the guy destroyed it in less than a year! Crying or Very sad no matter wat nice rides i would have , my heart always pulled me back to the Mustang. So it is the Stang from here on out cheers
If you would take some time and tell us your story!
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

Where my sickness began! Empty Re: Where my sickness began!

Post by Deano Wed May 19, 2010 2:46 pm

I've always loved cars, always loved American muscle, always loved the V8 rumble. I'm not biased against other muscle cars, I love the new Camaro, the LS1/LT1 Camaro, and most other Camaros/Firebird, as well as Challengers and Chargers. I was actually looking at a 96 LT1/T56 Z28 in triple black before I bought my Stang, but got bit in the ass by the dealer, so when I found this and test drove it, I fell in love.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Wed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Well boys my love for stangs started a long long long time ago in 1977 when one of my friends had a 66 rag top.The times we had in that car.It always was full of girls on the weekend.And thats all yall need to know about my younger years lol.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

I used to hate ford but when I was 14 or 15 my older sister bought a 98 gt and would just let me drive it any time I wanted. So when as soon as I could afford one I got an 02 v6 and now I got the 07 and never looked back

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Thu May 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Well.... When I was younger I wanted a camaro... And my brothers friend had a 97 cobra! I rode in it one time and wanted a mustang ever since! Got married young and had children young so didn't get the chance to get one til last year! 1999 GT! It was a money pit but it brought me and my oldest son alot closer! Lost about $7k on it when I sold it and bought the '02 GT I have now! I have my eye on the new 5.0 though!!!!Joey always says daddy I want a mustang when I grow up! I love it! lOL
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by 93slowstang Sat May 22, 2010 12:08 am

bluedemon99 wrote:Well.... When I was younger I wanted a camaro... And my brothers friend had a 97 cobra! I rode in it one time and wanted a mustang ever since! Got married young and had children young so didn't get the chance to get one til last year! 1999 GT! It was a money pit but it brought me and my oldest son alot closer! Lost about $7k on it when I sold it and bought the '02 GT I have now! I have my eye on the new 5.0 though!!!!Joey always says daddy I want a mustang when I grow up! I love it! lOL
[i]

Didn't you wreck the one your brother got you skullxbones
93slowstang
93slowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 56
Humor : 22* advance and the smurf is running like a mongoose on meth...
My Name: : Jon Estes "JP"
My Ride/Rides: : Smurf Blue 93 GT, 00 H word civic or another...
Mods: : Gt 40p heads and intake, cai, 02 gt maf housing, 65mm t/b, e303 cam, bbk shorties, o/r x-pipe dumped flowmaster 10series, MSD blaster coil, cap and rotor, and wires, 3G alternator, proform fan (burnt up), deleted smog pump, SCT 4 bank eliminator chip, 255lph bbk (walbro) fuel pump, and the Mac daddy of them all, 2:73 gears...Waiting to install the 3.73s.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Sat May 22, 2010 8:40 am

haha thought I wouldnt mention that one LOL
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:07 am

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 pm

My 1st car was a 74 mustang ii Mach 1. Then I got an 85 for graduation. I actually had it until about 5 years ago when it was stolen. Of course now I have my 07. I do like other cars butmy fav will always be the mustang!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down