WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayou Cruise

2 posters

Go down

Bayou Cruise Empty Bayou Cruise

Post by dago Wed May 05, 2010 6:26 am

OK guys and gals the Houma cruise is almost here just to remind yall we will meet at winn dixie in walker at 7.30.pull out 7.45.This is going to be a nice cruise for the club.Hope you can make it.Dont forget to bring chairs a tent if you have one and a smile.Remember its $25.00 registration fee.They will have food and drinks 50/50 tickets awards for best engin best in show best in class and best paint.All proceeds go to the McDonnell Children's home.Hope to see you saturday.Glenda 3gears Oh i will have your shirts that day if you ordered one.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Bayou Cruise Empty Re: Bayou Cruise

Post by Deano Wed May 05, 2010 12:53 pm

We can't make that one. Chekereha has a final on that day, so I will have to watch Lidya. Sorry, Glenda. Sad
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Wed May 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Deano wrote:We can't make that one. Chekereha has a final on that day, so I will have to watch Lidya. Sorry, Glenda. Sad
You 're going to miss a fun day but i understand well maybe not if you are spending it with your little girl. Very Happy
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 pm

It's always a joy spending time with her. Even when she gets rowdy and out of control. lol!
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down