WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auburn run

+2
GreyGhost
JUSTAGT
6 posters

Go down

Auburn run Empty Auburn run

Post by JUSTAGT Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Just a note to all to say thanks for the warm welcome - Erica and I had a blast and cannot wait to see the pics! We are looking forward to the farewell party although not too happy about the actual departure :-(. Thanks again and see you soon. 3gears
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Auburn run Empty Re: Auburn run

Post by GreyGhost Sun May 02, 2010 5:30 pm

It was still a nice day, even thou it was a bit cold. It was good to see a few new members show up and join us. Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Very cool trip. Hope we can keep that kind of momentum going for this cruising season
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

thanks everyone for coming down it was a lot of fun
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon May 03, 2010 2:22 am

JUSTAGT wrote:Just a note to all to say thanks for the warm welcome - Erica and I had a blast and cannot wait to see the pics! We are looking forward to the farewell party although not too happy about the actual departure :-(. Thanks again and see you soon. 3gears
We enjoyed your company also! Thanks for coming along with our gang, I hope to have some pics up soon......
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Auburn run Empty I'm going to call this( THE FIRST TIME OUT)

Post by Batman Wed May 05, 2010 10:46 pm

I had so much fun looking forward to more. :twisted:We got back to battle creek my son took 120 pics Shocked SeeYA soon
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down