WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car quest car show and info on stingers cruise!

4 posters

Go down

car quest car show and info on stingers cruise! Empty car quest car show and info on stingers cruise!

Post by dago Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 pm

OK guys and gals dont forget walmart at 9 roll out 9.30no wating dont forget to bring chairs we have 16 mustangs comming.This is the biggest cruise ever.I would like to thank all of you.Guys dont forget they will have a big tool sale.

oh if you would like to go to Stingers with me friday nite meet me a walmart in walker at 6 pull out 6.15.

Its like a sonic so you can get something to eat.

Hope to see yall cheers 3gears
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

car quest car show and info on stingers cruise! Empty Re: car quest car show and info on stingers cruise!

Post by screminyellowstang Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 am

would love to go but the new bumper for the vert is suppose to be here so i'll be puttin that on before the show !
screminyellowstang
screminyellowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 56
My Name: : mitch an desere'e phillips
travis an caleb
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 vert mustang v6 scremin yellow

2004 competion orange mach1
Mods: : more then some less then others!

Back to top Go down

car quest car show and info on stingers cruise! Empty Re: car quest car show and info on stingers cruise!

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 am

Bring your bumper to Stingers, You can put it on here and teach a class on changing bumpers! omgno
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 pm

heck yea! thats a good idea! lol
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down