WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calender of upcomming events

3 posters

Go down

Calender of upcomming events Empty Calender of upcomming events

Post by dago Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey Guys and Gals this is some of the things comming up....

(March 27th) Car Crest car show. 2001 Oak Villa blv. Baton Rouge We will meet at WalMart at 9oclock.

( April 10th) We are going to the new mall to put out club flyers we will meet at WalMart at 12 noon.

(April 16th)

(April 18th)

(April 24th) Yea Celebration Station...We will meet at winn dixie in walker at noon.

(May 8th) Cruise the bayou car show in Houma

(May15th) Ashleys baby shower if you dont know shes having a boy. see gelnda for details... This is not a meet day.

(may 16th) We will meet at winn dixie in walker at noon to go pass out flyers.

(May22nd) Crawfish boil at Glenda's everyone will pich in and help with the stuff for the boil.
[/b]

(June5th) meet and bar b q at my house to go over everything for the benefit and car show.

( June 12th) Benefit and car show more information to come

(July 3rd) POT LUCK AT Glenda's everyone bring a dish and fireworks.

(July17th) Tanger mall car show this is a meet it is also Glendas grandaughter Hannah birthday we will have cake she will be 11 Be at winn dixie walker 3.30pm

(July31st) State captial drag way this is a meet so be at walmart at 3:30pm ...(.August 14th ) Family Day we are going to Biloxi for the day. (August28th) We are going to have a fund raiser for the clubs christmas party.(Sept11th) Covington la 2nd annal lions club car show.(Sept 25th) dinner at Ryans in Denham. Dont worry as event gets closer i will put all information on the form.If you have any qrestions call me and if have a event you would like to do let me know.Thanks Glenda

Last edited by dago on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Calender of upcomming events Empty Re: Calender of upcomming events

Post by Deano Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Hells yeah! Looks like we've got a nice Summer ahead of us.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by sicazzpony Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 am

Looks like ya will have your hands full sweetdeal if I'm still around ill try to make some of it

sicazzpony
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 106
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Vert
Mods: : Not enough!!......but the whistle sound is serious!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Stopped by Pep Boys on Airline today. They are having a car show and swap meet on the 20th of this month. Food, drinks, door prizes, and trophies. Hosted by the Cajun Classic Chevy Club, so it looks like it's going to be a classic show, but I figured we can all go see the stuff at least and help get club representation out there. Starts at 8 am and ends at 2 pm. I have the flyer if anyone wants more details.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Calender of upcomming events Empty re: car show

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Deano wrote:Stopped by Pep Boys on Airline today. They are having a car show and swap meet on the 20th of this month. Food, drinks, door prizes, and trophies. Hosted by the Cajun Classic Chevy Club, so it looks like it's going to be a classic show, but I figured we can all go see the stuff at least and help get club representation out there. Starts at 8 am and ends at 2 pm. I have the flyer if anyone wants more details.

Hi, I met some of you at Car Quest on Saturday. We have the 1972 Mach 1 for Sale! The yellow & black one for 15,000 neg.
I want to advertise it on your site so let me know about it, ok?
Lois Devall 225-921-4241 or 570-2100 / lmd155@yahoo.com
thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down