WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Top for the Stang!!!!!!!!!!!!

+6
D
Wolvee
MuscleStang
GreyGhost
BraMas
scstanger
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Top for the Stang!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Top for the Stang!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by scstanger Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:55 am

$1300 total with install and it rained pretty hard yesterday and no leaking so hopefully we're all good now. I also bought new rubber seals for both sides which was $230.00 of the total so if you don't need those it's only about $1100. I would suggest getting new ones while you're at though. Late Model Resto has them, you may be able to find them elsewhere for your car but for a 97 they were the only place, other than the stealership, that had them. Oh yeah, I would go with cloth man, supposed to be less maintenance and more durability. It looks awesome in person too!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

New Top for the Stang!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Top for the Stang!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sicazzpony Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 am

I guess that ain't to bad but arnt these things really only good for like 6 yrs cuz if so that means it'll cost you 200 a yr for a top gonna have to look onto it ......

sicazzpony
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 106
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Vert
Mods: : Not enough!!......but the whistle sound is serious!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 am

I got the Twillfast top which is supposed to be far superior to the Sailcloth Vinyl that came on our cars. Mine comes with a 6 yr warranty and with proper care should not have to be replaced again. I'm keepin my fingers crossed, a garage would help though!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2