WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ!!!!!!! preregistration info for the mississippi trip!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!   preregistration info for the mississippi trip! Empty PLEASE READ!!!!!!! preregistration info for the mississippi trip!

Post by blackstang1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Tony and I have worked out an arrangement for group registration. He is collecting all the money for the group at your next meeting on the 20th.

We ask that you go ahead and preregister now by filling out the web form at this link http://tupelocruise.com/regform.asp

On the section of the form where it says "How did you hear about the Tupelo Cruise? OTHER" In the Other box enter WILD HORSES GROUP REGISTRATION - LA CHAPTER.

When you submit the form you will receive and email about payment. There is no need to pay online. Tony will collect the money at the meeting on the 20th. This will save each of you the $5 handling fees.

Feel free to contact myself or Tony with any questions or just post up in this thread.

Thanks!

John Farmer
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!   preregistration info for the mississippi trip! Empty Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!! preregistration info for the mississippi trip!

Post by dago Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:16 pm

what about hotel payments? is that due on the 20th also?
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!   preregistration info for the mississippi trip! Empty Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!! preregistration info for the mississippi trip!

Post by blackstang1 Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:14 pm

yes. all fees are due. we have to ahve any and all money this weekend so that we can reserve the rooms and get the registration paid for.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 pm

thank you
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down