WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

krewe of poseidon parade!!!! This saturday!!!

5 posters

Go down

krewe of poseidon parade!!!! This saturday!!! Empty krewe of poseidon parade!!!! This saturday!!!

Post by blackstang1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 am

Ok everyone that is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suzannes car got spotted in the mcdonalds drive through. The woman that spotted her has invited us to take part in this parade. Throws will be provided. No cost or entry fees.. We are driving in this parade. We will meet saturday at one pm at walmart in denham. I need every able body that can come out !!!!!!! this is going to lead to alot of publicity for us!!!! if you dont have plans already... please post here and let me know your comming. asap!!!!!!!

ONLY IF YOU ARE COMMING FOR SURE!!!!!

~The prez
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

krewe of poseidon parade!!!! This saturday!!! Empty Re: krewe of poseidon parade!!!! This saturday!!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 am

I'm there!! drunk2 party

Back to top Go down

krewe of poseidon parade!!!! This saturday!!! Empty Re: krewe of poseidon parade!!!! This saturday!!!

Post by dago Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:49 pm

me to woot
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm

I talked to the wife, checked out the weather, so we will be there since we won't be going to Southdowns. Dang weather sucks tomorrow. Tony, I'll give you a call if anything changes.

EDIT: Well, the wife might not be with me, but I'll be there. She wants to take the baby and sit on the route somewhere, since we live right near the Capitol anyway.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:20 am

THIS IS IN QUESTION NOW>>>>>>>>> Alot of bad weather comming. I will keep everyone that has said they are comming posted. Im not sure that we are going to do this one now. i spoke to the lady today and sahe is understanding about the very short notice... she is going to contanct me again when this comes up next year. so that we can plan for this.

once again everyone that has said they are comming out. I will let you know tmw night if this a go or a no go.

im pretty sure that this is going to be called off though. Just as a warning...
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Yep, it was snowing this morning. I didn't even take my Stang to class today(which was cancelled, BTW), had to take my Subie......

EDIT: I was just looking at the main website for the LA chapter and saw pics of your black widow Stang, Dago. I saw you drive down 190 in Walker last Saturday. I was at Vaughan's getting my Bullitts installed and saw your car. Very nice ride.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by kid_kash_00 Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:10 pm

let us know tony we will go if weather permitt
kid_kash_00
kid_kash_00
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 91
Humor : Only Little boys Wear BOWTIES
My Name: : Robert Oliphant
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang GT
Mods: : Cool air intake, MSd
Coil,373 gears, sct 4 bank chip/ street strip clutch

http://kid_kash_00@live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Checking out the weather right now, it looks like partly cloudy, 10% chance of rain, 52*, so we SHOULD be OK. Checked the hour by hour, and it looks like the clouds will be gone by about 11 and stay gone most of the day.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm

okay the wife has to go! Tell her I said that it is fun You will need help to throw stuff just ask robert. we did the veterans day parade it was fun and calleigh loved throwing the stuff out the window I know your little girl isn't quite that big but it is fun to ride.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, I'll try to talk her into it, but for some reason, she doesn't want to be in it, she just wants to catch the whole parade instead. Rolling Eyes
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:08 pm

OK GUYS WE ARE GOING SO BE AT WALMART DEANO TONY WANTED ME TO CALL YOU BUT GUESS WHAT NO NUMBER SEE YOU TOMORROW 3gears banana
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:46 pm

That's cool. I will be there, at the very least. Not sure about the wife and daughter yet, but I'll try to convince her for Crystal. smilelol
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:01 am

Talked the wife into riding with me, so we will all be there. See y'all then!
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:06 am

ok wal mart one pm!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down