WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem

5 posters

Go down

Problem Empty Problem

Post by Robkw82 Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:33 am

I was gonna rebuild this 95 Mustang. but everytime i fix one thing i find something else wrong with it. well latly its been having a problem turning over. everything works but it wont turn over. so I'm sick of it, I'm selling the mustang and getting something random to drive for awhile till i can save up for a nice mustang. I love rebuilding and working on vehichles but right now i rly need something that i can trust to start and drive me to work. so since theres no mustang for a price i can keep up with thats not all jacked up i'm out of a mustang for awhile. I hope that in a few months i'll have something amazing again to show yall.
Robkw82
Robkw82
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 83
My Name: : Rob White
My Ride/Rides: : 89 Tbird (work in progress) 2000 Bonneville SSEI

Back to top Go down

Problem Empty Re: Problem

Post by 1fstroush Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 am

Rob,

I hate to say it like this...but this is the best decision you have made so far. My first and second cars were not my dream cars by far. I drove what got me from point a to point b. All the while saving every penny I could. Then when I had some decent $$$ I bought my ZX2, which I loved and still miss. After I had her for a while, I rode in my buddies 99 Roush and was sold from that point on. I knew I had to have a Roush, so I saved some more.

To this day, I respect my Roush more than any other vehicle I have owned. Yes even more than my Lightning.

You can still hang out with us even though you don't have a stang...just make sure you don't roll up in a civic. Because that's grounds for a serious ass whoopin' AHAHHAHAHAH

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 am

Yeah ^, sometimes it's just better to start over and wait for something better. Just make sure you take your time when do start to look for another mustang.

IDK if you're like me or not, but as long as I see a clean engine and good paint, I turn into a sucker. Justifying every flaw as a possible modification, lol.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:20 pm

very true!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:28 am

what do u think you might try to get next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Robkw82 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

lol sorry still hard to get on from time to time. well I'm still a muscle only guy unless its a 3000GT or Stealth but that has to have the VR4. If i can find one after i get this hunk of junk out of my parking spot. I'm thinkin 81-88 Monte carlo or same year cutlass. as long as it runs and drives I can drop a 445 in that later. also while i try to save up for the mustang I want. but if I end up saving up too long I'll prolly go for one of the newer models, but I always said i wanted one of those with the cop car paint like the decepticon from Transformers. lol pull up next to a car with some girls and pull out the handcuffs. "Ok who's been naughty lady's?" lol
Robkw82
Robkw82
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 am

cheers
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

lol that would be great but ull be saving for a while for one of those saleens
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Robkw82 Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 am

if I play my cards right I can just find one to build when i have the money to build it. I do love working on cars a lot I just never have all the money to get it done quick and right. thats why everytime i fix one problem in this 95 somethin else goes wrong and i cant get it fixed. so i cant rly sit here and say i can afford a car that doesnt run when its my only car and i dont have a way to work, you know what I mean? I actually yelled at my family the other day for making me sell that Capri. I had the part to fix what was mostly needed but they kept sayin well u dont need that just get the part you need and keep some money for urself. all it needed was that new clutch. so i do what they say cuz my gpa and dad think theyre big bad know it all mechanics and a week later clutch goes out completly. and of course I got no more money and no car. so lost that. My family is weird every car i get they nag me about selling it then when i do theyre like well that was stupid you should of just fixed it....
Robkw82
Robkw82
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down