WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats Tyara!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congrats Tyara! Empty Congrats Tyara!

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:04 pm

I believe you threw down a nice 15.04 or something like that in a pretty stock 99 GT :*woohoo*: very first time behind the wheel at the drag strip.... so how did you like it???!!!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Congrats Tyara! Empty Re: Congrats Tyara!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:21 pm

nice, good job tyara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:01 am

Congrats on your first run down the track. With some practice you will see that time get smaller and smaller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:07 am

Thanks guys for all the support today... didn't think I was gonna be able to woman-up!!!!! But I did and now...... look out AJ were gonna have to start throwin down some serious cash! I absolutley loved it!

Congrats Tyara! Scan

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:05 am

and you got a pic there too! thats hot woman!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 am

good running out there andthats a nice pic of the car u guys made it fun out there last night. BTW i have ur helmet(thanks aj) chris's last run he ran a 12.97 i don't remember the speed. Downfall now he is smoking like a freight train we figure its the tune he went from catted x pipe to non catted x pipe then took it to the track. his o2 sensors are still turned on and everything i think he switching the pipes back and then going to a tuner with his boost a spark, boost a pump, and off road x!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:01 am

COLE wrote:good running out there andthats a nice pic of the car u guys made it fun out there last night. BTW i have ur helmet(thanks aj) chris's last run he ran a 12.97 i don't remember the speed. Downfall now he is smoking like a freight train we figure its the tune he went from catted x pipe to non catted x pipe then took it to the track. his o2 sensors are still turned on and everything i think he switching the pipes back and then going to a tuner with his boost a spark, boost a pump, and off road x!

Helmet? I better watch out for Tyara from now on then. I believe you only need a helmet if you are running 13.9 or lower. I may be wrong though.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:03 am

for sure man i am telling u she is out to get us all aj also ran his truck last night so thats why the helmet was there
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:09 am

COLE wrote:for sure man i am telling u she is out to get us all aj also ran his truck last night so thats why the helmet was there

How did the lightning do?

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:17 am

i believe his fastest of the night was a 14.0?? but it was with terrible traction and he hit his boost limiter or something like that
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:05 am

COLE wrote:i believe his fastest of the night was a 14.0?? but it was with terrible traction and he hit his boost limiter or something like that

Exactly...I didn't unplug my boost by pass Sad

My best was like mentioned 14.08. My R/T absolutely sucked cuz I couldn't get out of the box cuz of traction. I will be looking into DR's and track bars really, really, really soon. :*drive*:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm

COLE wrote:good running out there andthats a nice pic of the car u guys made it fun out there last night. BTW i have ur helmet(thanks aj) chris's last run he ran a 12.97 i don't remember the speed. Downfall now he is smoking like a freight train we figure its the tune he went from catted x pipe to non catted x pipe then took it to the track. his o2 sensors are still turned on and everything i think he switching the pipes back and then going to a tuner with his boost a spark, boost a pump, and off road x!

Thanks Cole, I had the best time hanging out there. I had a huge headache when I got home last night..... I think it was from all that adrenelin geek Can't wait for next time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:01 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:

Helmet? I better watch out for Tyara from now on then. I believe you only need a helmet if you are running 13.9 or lower. I may be wrong though.

HA, you guys ain't got nothin to worry about for a very, very long time~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:24 pm

Congrats Tyara!!! Now you will have the itch along with everyone else that has done it. I cant wait to throw mine on the track after the new motor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:11 am

Nice run for a first time at the track! We're all gonna have to get together and run 'em.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:22 am

^^ Yeah you need to bring the MI crew down here for a track event.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:20 pm

I was just thinking! with all the cars in our club i bet we can rent a track and have the 1st annual Wildhorses TRACK DAY
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:50 pm

hey tyra liked ur cars exhaust system i was the mustang gt behind waiting to get into the track car number 199. my best was a 14.4 congrats on ur et.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 am

Murph wrote:I was just thinking! with all the cars in our club i bet we can rent a track and have the 1st annual Wildhorses TRACK DAY
Let's start looking into that! Is there a 1/4 mi track between us? :^scratch^:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:08 am

Muncie Dragway
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:13 am

Ill call tomorrow and see what it will cost us! i think with all the members and we are still growing that we can make this happen! we need to discus it but i would love an wildhorses only for the 1st one then we can open it up to others to attend :p
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:54 am

wallbanger11_22 wrote:Congrats Tyara!!! Now you will have the itch along with everyone else that has done it. I cant wait to throw mine on the track after the new motor.

Thanks dude, I totally have the same itch as all of you now, just waitin for the money tree to grow! So, how much longer for it to be track ready? Can't wait to check it out~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:59 am

CLINTBGT02 wrote:hey tyra liked ur cars exhaust system i was the mustang gt behind waiting to get into the track car number 199. my best was a 14.4 congrats on ur et.

Thanks Clint, I totally love the exhaust! Prrrr,Prrrr, music to my ears~ geek Hey, were you the guy in the White GT behind me? If so, you got a bad arse stang! When I get my stuff done, lets go head to head dude, should make for a good time! :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Murph wrote:Ill call tomorrow and see what it will cost us! i think with all the members and we are still growing that we can make this happen! we need to discus it but i would love an wildhorses only for the 1st one then we can open it up to others to attend :p

That would be freakin awesome guys! I would totally be down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Congrats Tyara!! I haven't gotten the chance to take my car down the track either and I've been wantin to for quite some time now. Can't wait!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next