WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win these cars........

2 posters

Go down

Win these cars........ Empty Win these cars........

Post by Danstang Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 am

Win these cars........ Cov-0914
Win these cars........ Cov-0915

Imagine what it would feel like to be named the proud owner of the only Patriot Edition 2010 Shelby GT500 ever built. But that’s only half of the grand-prize! Also included is this beautifully restored iconic 1967 Shelby GT500.

Win these cars........ Cov-0916
Win these cars........ Cov-0917
Win these cars........ Cov-0918

2010 Shelby GT-500 Patriot Edition 1 of 1

In cooperation with Healing Heroes Network, Ford Motor Company has created a stunning one-of-a-kind Shelby entitled the “Patriot Edition,” to honor the brave troops served by our programs. The Patriot Edition serial #1 of #1 is the only 2010 Shelby produced in Wimbledon white with guardsman blue stripes, as well as several other unique modifications. One-of-a-kind emblems confirm its unique place in automotive history. The Ford design team has signed the car verifying its authenticity.

Win these cars........ Cov-0913

1967 Shelby GT500 428 Cubic Inch Engine

Stuffing a massive 428 cubic inch engine with two four-barrel carburetors into America’s favorite pony car resulted in a predictable ground-pounding, tire-shredding beast.

The obvious Shelby modifications scream out musclecar from any angle. Under estimated from the factory at 360 horsepower this car is a thrill to drive. Shelby wheels add to the original appearance of this restored iconic muscle car. No automatic here, you’ll have to go through the gears yourself with the much more desirable four speed transmission.

Healing Heroes Network is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to providing therapy to members of our armed forces injured in the line of duty. Through a nationwide network of providers the Charity treats those who risked their lives defending our freedom, at no charge. Healing Heroes Network provides treatments and services not currently covered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, for which these troops are in desperate need.

Get all the information and buy tickets at: winthemustangs.com

Last edited by Danstang on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Win these cars........ Empty Special Promo Code

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 am

Here's an exclusive promo code to get 2 Bonus tickets with any purchase of $20 or more: FF0610.

Hurry the sweepstakes end July 2nd with the drawing is on July 4th!

Thanks for your support!!!

Win The Mustangs.

Back to top Go down

Win these cars........ Empty Re: Win these cars........

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:59 am

Thanks Frank, Good luck on the drawing!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Win these cars........ Empty Re: Win these cars........

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down