WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics from the round up and chairty drive

4 posters

Go down

Pics from the round up and chairty drive Empty Pics from the round up and chairty drive

Post by blackstang1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 pm

AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME TIME!!!!! We successfully raised 700 dollars for child abuse prevention. forty cars and now we got five new members. That brings the la chapter to a total count of 22 cars!!!!!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Horses. You r hard work and dedication for this event today did not go unoticed. You guys have help me keep my dream alive and i coulndt have done it without any of you.

~THE PREZ

ENJOY..

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0360

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0359

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0358

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0357

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0356
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Pics from the round up and chairty drive Empty Re: Pics from the round up and chairty drive

Post by dago Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:43 pm

blackstang1 wrote:AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME TIME!!!!! We successfully raised 700 dollars for child abuse prevention. forty cars and now we got five new members. That brings the la chapter to a total count of 22 cars!!!!!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Horses. You r hard work and dedication for this event today did not go unoticed. You guys have help me keep my dream alive and i coulndt have done it without any of you. I like to thank mindy and ashley for all there hade work from jumping in and out of my car to put out flyers and geting donations and putting up with me lol Glenda

~THE PREZ

ENJOY..

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0360

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0359

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0358

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0357

Pics from the round up and chairty drive 644_0356
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Pics from the round up and chairty drive Empty Re: Pics from the round up and chairty drive

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:06 pm

i must say it was a good day.
but i still think i coulda beat cody in the exhaust contest.
Smile
my car is prettier and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 am

lol! owned
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am

Keep dreaming lil boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Hey guys! Looks like it was a great day, wish i could have made the ride. This is only the begining, La. Chapter. Thank yall for coming to Stinger's friday nite.
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Nice looking group there LA! You guys are doin' great! Keep it up Tony and the gang goodone
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down