WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oct. 23rd @ Stinger's Drive-in Albany, La.

2 posters

Go down

Oct. 23rd @ Stinger's Drive-in Albany, La. Empty Oct. 23rd @ Stinger's Drive-in Albany, La.

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:50 pm

First of all, I would like to thank those of you who attended the Blue Oval Friday Night held last month at Stingers Drive In. Your participation made the event a huge success!
We are hosting another Cruise Night this Friday at Stingers from 7pm to 9pm. We are open to all AMERICAN MUSCLE Cars and Trucks, sorry imports! For info, feel free to call Terry @ 225-209-0500.
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

Oct. 23rd @ Stinger's Drive-in Albany, La. Empty Re: Oct. 23rd @ Stinger's Drive-in Albany, La.

Post by blackstang1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 am

imma try to be there this time.. dont have to work. Horses if u wann cruise together ...lemme know !!!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Oct. 23rd @ Stinger's Drive-in Albany, La. Empty Re: Oct. 23rd @ Stinger's Drive-in Albany, La.

Post by blackstang1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 pm

STINGERS WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

Terry once again thanks for having us. i look forward to u and the boys out there joinin the family.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down