WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u remember?

4 posters

Go down

do u remember? Empty do u remember?

Post by blackstang1 Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:32 am

eight years ago today ......
many Americans lost their lives in the attacks on Washington and new york. Many soldiers deployed in that same year to fight for your rights and to defend our country against the people that plotted such a horrible tragedy. I know this so well because i was one of those soldiers. at twenty years old.. i was in a forigen country fighting for your freedom. today many Americans will be remembered for their sacrifices and the loss that the family's still suffer today. I'm asking you in your everyday lives to take a moment of silence and remember the people that lost their lives. the armed forces that fought and died in that war on terror, and the many many police officers fire fighters.. nurses wives husbands brother sisters and family members that are not here today because of this tragic day.

will you stand in a moment of siclence for these people?

~THE PREZ
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

do u remember? Empty Re: do u remember?

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:36 am

World Trade Centers: 2604 lives lost (24 remain as missing)
American Flight 11: 87 lives lost
United Flight 175: 59 lives lost

Pentagon: 125 lives lost
American Flight 77: 59 lives lost

United Flight 93: 40 lives lost

Total Victims we shall never forget on 9/11/01: 2974

Remember all those military men and women who have given their lives since/prior and to those who still fight defending freedom......
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:00 pm

We will never forget.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 pm

I remember Nicholas coming home from PT and watching the news report dumbfounded at the events that were unfolding and worrying about what it meant for us. Then something amazing happened, people banded together and helped any way they could and that was a beautiful site. Our armed forces, police officers, and firefighters became "heroes" even though most of us knew they already were.
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down