WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Calendar of Events

Go down

March Calendar of Events Empty March Calendar of Events

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:36 am

March 1st - 1st Saturday of the Month Meet

Meeting Time & Location: 5:30pm at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville, TN off Exit 4 from Interstate 24 West. Basic meet and greet, with 50/50 drawing.

March 7th - 9th - Hunters Auto Expo

Nashville Fairgrounds Indoor Car Show. Plans are to hit the show as a group on Sunday. Plus have people take March Madness flyers all 3 days.

March 15th - St. Patrick's Day Parade

St. Patricks Parade and festival in Erin, TN. Once again we've been invited back to parade the rides in the parade. More details to come.

March 15th - 3rd Saturday of the Month Meet

Meeting Time & Location: 5:30pm at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville, TN. Off exit 4 from Interstate 24 West. More details to come for the meet.

March 21st - 23rd - Nashville International Auto Show

At the Nashville Convention Center. This show will include the latest concept vehicles, exotic cars and pre-production models.

March 29th - March Madness @ Clarksville Speedway

2nd Annual "March Madness" Racing Event & Car Show. This is our event to host this year with both the racing and car show. Volunteers are still needed. Everyone will meet at the track at 7:00am.

Back to top Go down

March Calendar of Events Empty Good news for the 21-23 show!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:29 pm

As stated, good news!!! Jenkins & Wynne Ford has given discounted tickets to this show for all of our members!!! I have plenty of tickets for everyone and their families to attend the show. The discounted price ticket is $2 off the regular $8 admission.. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

March Calendar of Events Empty Re: March Calendar of Events

Post by RoadBlock Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:38 am

:%worthy%: Jenkins and Wynne actually did something cool. So when and who do we pay?
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:02 am

RoadBlock wrote::%worthy%: Jenkins and Wynne actually did something cool. So when and who do we pay?
I've got the coupon tickets to hand out this weekend as well as the meeting on March 15th.. No money needed, you pay when you go to the show at the discounted price..

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadBlock Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:43 am

OKie Dokie.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Anyone planning to go on a specific day? Maybe make a group thing out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:28 pm

mustangchelly wrote:Anyone planning to go on a specific day? Maybe make a group thing out of it.
Unfortunately I'll be working this weekend, but I'm planning to go down to the show on Sunday, if anyone would like to tag along. I know Steven had mention something about going on Saturday. Maybe we can get 2 days to head down, a Saturday group and a Sunday group.

If anyone needs more discounted tickets, let me know. I have enough to get everyone tickets for all 3 days..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down