WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the bricks

+2
Blitz
Danstang
6 posters

Go down

Back to the bricks Empty Back to the bricks

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 am

Back to the bricks in Genesee county , any one check it out or will be attending ? there's some pretty nice rides out there (From Fords , Chevy , Mopar to Imports , Lowriders , Bikes , Custom Fabs and more). Huge assortment of Mustangs Classic to modern era. The best cruise is between S. Saginaw and Maple (Grand Blanc) To S. Saginaw and Hemphill (Flint) , Rockys in burton being the hotspot tho if anyone wants to attend. Hope to see some people out there...

Chris.

Back to top Go down

Back to the bricks Empty Re: Back to the bricks

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 am

I would if I wasn't working, but I know there are a couple of guys up your way that are going.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 am

Back to the bricks was awesome last night.
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:39 am

Blitzkreig wrote:Back to the bricks was awesome last night.
Wow, didn't even realize that was going on for multiple days.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 am

It's like Woodward people start showing up a few days before! Usually better cruising before the official cruise
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Its been great so far this year , It runs from tuesday until Saturday night. I got kind of tired of the dream cruise and have been doing the bricks for the past couple years and it has grown alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Unfortunately I'm sure The Bricks will be like Woodward soon. I don't mind all the cool car's it all the Mini Vans and normal cars that really piss me off.
Get your crap off the road your ruining the cruise whip
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:59 pm

I see your point , there was a Penske Truck revving next to a built s10 , Kind of funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 pm

We live like 2 blocks from it. It is huge this yr. A lot of cars have came from other states this time. :*drive*:

Blitz came down and rode with us lastnight it was alot of fun.
Angela
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 111
My Name: : Eric
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT
Mods: : More then you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 pm

FASTGT wrote:We live like 2 blocks from it. It is huge this yr. A lot of cars have came from other states this time. :*drive*:

Blitz came down and rode with us lastnight it was alot of fun.
Angela

Where you at in Grand Blanc ? I live off of maple and center. Ye there was a guy there from New Jersey who travels all over the east coast and midwest checking out cruises and car shows. He had a red chevelle and his son had a grey/black two tone fox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 am

Yeah Back to the Bricks is really sweet. Got to see alot of really nice cars. But i do think i got to ride in one of the fastest ones there. :*wheelie*:
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:Yeah Back to the Bricks is really sweet. Got to see alot of really nice cars. But i do think i got to ride in one of the fastest ones there. :*wheelie*:

What one ? that shelby cobra replica ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:17 am

no it was a brown mustang GT. hahaha i was in Eric's(FASTGT) car.
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 pm

me and james went sat it was really cool the cops was real cool about thing like running with his neon on
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 am

I got in the middle of some other Mustangs during Friday evenings cruise, an orange 2008 behind me and I think DSG was in front of me about 7:30 or so. DSG, How hard was it with the stick shift in the stop & go traffic?

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

I'm sorry I missed this one. It sounds like everyone had a great time, Maybe next year. Crying or Very sad

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 pm

mrvids wrote:I got in the middle of some other Mustangs during Friday evenings cruise, an orange 2008 behind me and I think DSG was in front of me about 7:30 or so. DSG, How hard was it with the stick shift in the stop & go traffic?

I dont think that was me , I cruised threw a little earlier and it wasnt that bad , Im use to stop and go traffic so my left leg is a tad bit beefier then my right. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 pm

GreyGhost wrote:I'm sorry I missed this one. It sounds like everyone had a great time, Maybe next year. Crying or Very sad

Def. a must if you live in Mi. Better then the dream cruise I thought , there was only one fight the entire week and of course it was at a bar which some choad pulled a gun and the police barricaded saginaw from GB to burton for like 3 hours. Other then that it was all auto love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 pm

I was at a Detroit Lions practice once and the kicker had one leg much larger than the other. He must drive in stop & go traffic a lot as well. Wink

I didn't see another Saleen on display Saturday or during the cruises, although Roush did have their 427 on display Saturday. If you guys want to contact Al Hatch the organizer he can try to fit all the club members near one another on Saturday, but actually driving in the cruise is much more fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down