WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures from the Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise Aug 2 09

4 posters

Go down

Pictures from the Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise Aug 2 09 Empty Pictures from the Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise Aug 2 09

Post by Black On Black Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Cool Here are the pictures I took. Forgot to charge camera battery so I put in some pictures that I normally would not include.

Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Pictures from the Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise Aug 2 09 Empty Re: Pictures from the Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise Aug 2 09

Post by BraMas Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:45 pm

You have about all the same pictures I have so I wont post mine. Thinking back I think I enjoyed the Gratiot Cruise more than Woodward. And the Boulevard down the middle of Gratiot made it fell less congested. I think I will put this on a yearly thing for me
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Pictures from the Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise Aug 2 09 Empty Re: Pictures from the Clinton Twp Gratiot Cruise Aug 2 09

Post by GreyGhost Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Wow! Lots of nice cars and great weather! Sorry i missed it. I went to my local car show in Greenville and it rained most of the day. I know where I'm going next year. Sad

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Nice pics! approve
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down