WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)!

Go down

Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Empty Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)!

Post by JimC Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 pm

For Sale: Complete Zex wet nitrous kit, plus accessories for 2005+ Mustang.

Basic Kit:

10lb bottle (Zex purple) .................................................. .......... Bottle brackets

Zex Nitrous control module (fuel/nitrous solenoids)

Fuel rail adapter .................................................. .................... Zex nozzle (with 75 shot installed)

Zex jets up to a 150 shot (unused) ............................................ All nitrous lines and wiring

Accessories:

Single Zex purge kit

Zex bottle heater

NOS bottle pressure gauge

Zex window switch

Speed of Sound cupholder switchplate

Total package complete kit for $800 obo + shipping. On the 75 shot it produced 255 RWHP on my 2006 V6 convertible and gave me a best so far of 13.6 in the ¼ mile. I’m only selling it because I am going to a supercharger and dual power adders have been proven not to work on the 4.0.

I prefer to sell it as a complete kit. The system is still on the car and won’t be taken off until the first weekend of August.

Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture128

I took some pictures today of everything - still in the car. The C&L for the 4.0 V6 is for sale separately - or if someone has the 4.0 V6 and wants to buy it with the full nitrous kit we can work a deal out.

Bottle and heater installed (the clear tubing is my homemade blow down tube – it passed tech inspection at Milan)
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture126

Pressure gauge
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture127

Zex Nitrous Management Unit (Zex doesn't use separate outside solenoids for nitrous and fuel)
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture129

Zex window switch
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture131

NMU and Window as mounted, purge is at the top also
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture132

Fuel rail adapter
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture130

Purge solenoid - purge is through the copper line to the right and comes out at the pony
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture134

Speed of Sound cupholder switchplate (on my set up the upper left is nitrous arm, lower left is purge, upper right is for the line locks and lower right is the heater)
Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture125

Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Picture135
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Empty Re: Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)!

Post by JimC Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 pm

If I can't find a buyer by Friday night then I will be putting this up on Ebay and posting it as the basic kit and each accessory for sale separately.
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)! Empty Re: Complete Zex kit for sale for 2005+ Mustang - (going to Xcharger)!

Post by JimC Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Everything is up on Ebay right now except for the Speed of Sound cupholder which is sold and the window switch which is pending.
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down