WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08 Empty Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08

Post by Danstang Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:40 am

May 3rd cruise is coming soon! It will be to help raise money for a fallen soldiers memorial in Union City for a soldier who was killed in Iraq last year. All we are responsible for is $25 a car (or more if you would want to add extra) and the drive to Union City where we will cookout at the park there. The drive from Eaton Rapids to Union City is about 55 miles. The Patriot Guard is also doing the cruise from another part of MI on the same day and it will be cool to help their community raise a part of the $10,000 they need to start, they have already raised $2000. Let's get out there and get some more 'stangs involved, I'd like to give a helping hand here and honor that soldier and his family. More info to be posted soon and remember to always check the "events calender" on the MI main page!
[img]Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08 UnionCity[/img]

Last edited by Danstang on Sun May 04, 2008 12:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08 Empty Re: Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08

Post by Danstang Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:16 am

Union City is really pumped up about this event! The whole town is getting excited about this deal. One cool thing: the brother of the fallen soldier is near completion of restoring a Mustang (if I was told correctly, it is a '79 pace car). I'm hoping he'll have it ready on time, I'd like to see him lead the way! The Patriot Guard motorcycle group may have upwards of 100-500 bikes showing up from various parts of the state! Organizers have also got pork for BBQ'ing for everyone when we get there! We need lots of cars for this event, let everyone know and see if we can recruit some new members! WE NEED TO MEET AT THE FAMILY FARE (formerly Felpausch) PARKING LOT BY 10:00AM and leave shortly afterward for Union City.

Last edited by Danstang on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08 Empty Re: Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:38 am

Ive told a good sum of people... my dad and other bikers I know... I told them bout the patriot guard soo they could ride with them!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Union City

Lest They Be Forgotten Memorial Project

When: May 3, 2008

Time: 11 am – 6 pm

Where: Heritage Park, 208 Broadway Street, Union City, MI 49094

Event: Bike Run / Mustang Club Run

Fundraiser for the Lest They Be Forgotten Memorial for Lance Cpl. CraigN. Watson.

Lance Cpl Watson died from an improvised explosive device outside patrol base when the IED detonated. During Operation Iraqi Freedom, his unit was attached to the 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward). He was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twenty Nine Palms, Ca. Lance Cpl Watson gave his life on December 1, 2005.

Patriot Guard Riders and Wildhorses (Mustang club) plan to attend.

Pork Barbeque sandwiches will be provided at this event.

A D.J. will be present.

If you cannot attend but would like to donate to this special cause, please contact, Fallen Soldiers Memorial Foundation at www.michigansoldiers.com.

Thank you for your support.

For Questions Please Contact: Patrick Rich 517-525-9300

Tell one, tell all! Please everyone, if you see another 'stanger out there, invite them along! We need to help them raise as much as possible to honor a fallen soldier and his family.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Take pics for me please?!?!?!? It really upsets me I cant go!!! And the stang is finally legal!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Shocked I have to have 3 wisdom teeth pulled Friday. If I can take the ride I will be there. Sandy will have to drive Cool .What time are we leaving from Family Fare.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:17 pm

We will have to meet by 10:00am and leave shortly after that. I'd like to be on the road no later than 10:20.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:52 am

$5 says dan aint even there till about 10:30.... LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Danstang wrote:We will have to meet by 10:00am and leave shortly after that. I'd like to be on the road no later than 10:20.
rofl I guess your gonna have to catch up with us than :^drunk^: Very Happy
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Cool Sandy will be driving so what route are you taking. 69 or 99 to 60. Will need to know incase Sandy doesn't keep up. Rolling Eyes
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:26 pm

So I have a ? I show it takes 47 minutes to get to Union City From Charlotte but we plan on leaving at 10:20 and the event starts at 11:00. Is there a reason we are planning on being late?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:37 pm

BraMas wrote:So I have a ? I show it takes 47 minutes to get to Union City From Charlotte but we plan on leaving at 10:20 and the event starts at 11:00. Is there a reason we are planning on being late?
Yes, things get started at 11:00. Shortly after 11:00 we will be rolling into town to park our cars in the middle of the main street there (the area will be blocked of for us and the Patriot Guard motorcycles). They want us to rumble into town when things are going. We will be taking M-99 to I-94. We will also be taking a detour through Marshall to take a spin around the fountain downtown. Then from there we will get on I-69 and exit to Union City.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:03 am

BraMas wrote:So I have a ? I show it takes 47 minutes to get to Union City From Charlotte but we plan on leaving at 10:20 and the event starts at 11:00. Is there a reason we are planning on being late?
Come on Tim have you ever seen the Wildhorses on time? we give new meaning to "fashionably late".... we show up late so everyone notices us! and since we are going from ER it is a 55 min drive if we go the highway, with the way we are going plan on getting there about 11:45ish. Grand appearance all! LOL

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Cool Is this rain or shine.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 01, 2008 12:13 am

Black On Black wrote:Cool Is this rain or shine.
Yes it is! :^drunk^:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu May 01, 2008 7:03 am

well good news and bad news. They laid like 110 people off at work last night and they were taking volunteers so i signed up so i could leave friday for florida for 2 weeks. Well my boss called me in the office and said his higher ups said that he wasn't allowed to let me go anywhere cause i am too valuable... i guess this is a good thing but the bad news is i work friday night and saturday night so i guess i will come home after work friday night and get about 4 hours of sleep and then go do this run with you guys and then i will have to leave there by 4 at the latest to get back to work for another fun night LOL. BUT HELL I'M STILL IN!!!!

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 7:33 am

Someone is gonna take pics for me right????

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu May 01, 2008 8:47 am

nope its one of those gotta be there things.... LOL

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu May 01, 2008 11:24 am

WOOHOOO I am so excited and PROUD to be able to do this ride, I have posted it on several sites so I am hopeing to get more people out for this.

Have a great day and see yall on Saturday !!!!!! :*burnout*:
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu May 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Cool Glad you can make it Shady. We will be there if I am in any state short of pain induced coma. :*woohoo*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Damn you Rick... LOL!!! I really want to go... been lookn forward to it... I started cussing once I found out it was during drill weekend... and we will be in Grayling... soo its not like I can Drive all the way down for the cruise!!! Sorry all!!! At least Ill get to fire live rounds this weekend!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 01, 2008 11:48 pm

Too bad you couldn't make it Zack. I'll get some pics!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun May 04, 2008 12:12 am

Thank you all who made the cruise today! Got to meet some new members: Jessica, Mike, and Kevin. Jessica, see if we can fix that stalling issue (nice GT). Mike, thanks for making at least half of the trip (love the Mach1's)! Kevin, sure is a sweet '79 you got there! Not sure exactly how much money was raised for the "Lest They be Forgotten" memorial, but I know every bit helps! Pictures to be coming soon!

Let's never forget Lcpl Craig Watson for his service and sacrifice and the Watson family for their loss.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun May 04, 2008 12:39 am

how do you post pictures
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun May 04, 2008 9:00 am

New Members From Union City Cruise

Cool Kevin's 79 Cool

Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08 Kevin_14

Cool Jessica's GT Cool

Past Event: Union City Cruise 5/3/08 Jessic11

Mike's Mach 1
Hope Dan got a Picture
:*woohoo*:

Let the Good Times Roll
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next