WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hendersonville Cruise In

Go down

Hendersonville Cruise In Empty Hendersonville Cruise In

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Hendersonville Cruise-In - EVERY Friday night (weather permitting, until late October)

Gonna try and head out to the Hendersonville Cruise-In tonight, very family oriented - music & door prizes!

Located at the Glenbrook Shopping Center off Vietnam Veterans Blvd, Exit #6.

Check it out:
http://www.hendersonvillecruisein.com/

Back to top Go down

Hendersonville Cruise In Empty Re: Hendersonville Cruise In

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 1:29 pm

klsprstang wrote:Hendersonville Cruise-In - EVERY Friday night (weather permitting, until late October)

Gonna try and head out to the Hendersonville Cruise-In tonight, very family oriented - music & door prizes!

Located at the Glenbrook Shopping Center off Vietnam Veterans Blvd, Exit #6.

Check it out:
http://www.hendersonvillecruisein.com/

Me and Troy will be there and I think a couple others from the club. We will not be there right at 6 but we will be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Awesome! It gets crowded fast. Not sure if we will be in Kevin's Blue Stang (pic shown left) or my 1989 red convertible w/ white top - and our son will be there (crazy kid never misses!). He has 1989 hatch white with blue stripes - has white flames airbrushed in stripes. We will try to wear our Wildhorses shirts so we will be ez to spot! haha!

Can't wait - haven't see ya'll in quite a while!
- Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:06 pm

We had a great time at the Cruise In and thanks alot for letting Troy and I tag along to eat with you guys and your parents. We also went to the Cruise In at the Chik Fil A in Mt. Juliet. Troy was trying to get other stangers to join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Haha! We had a great time too - glad you joined us!! We will be a little late getting there tonight, but my parents & Cam will be there! We haven't made Mt. Juliet this year (yet) but it's definitely on the agenda! Maybe we can all plan one Saturday evening eating then all riding up there together! We did that a few times last year and had a blast!

Last edited by klsprstang on Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 5:21 pm

We might see ya'll there tonight:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 7:25 pm

I might try to find this place how long do they hang out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 1:29 am

Blueyegal wrote:I might try to find this place how long do they hang out?

It's every Friday night from 6-9. There was a bunch of cars there tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Yeah there were a lot of nice cars there friday. Something for everybody. I also was in the Mt Juliet area and stopped by there saturday. Also I can't wait for you guys to get the Nashville chapter up and running.

Mr. Sunroof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:22 am

They also say there is a big cruise in on Friday night in Murfreesboro but it's hard enough for us to make it to Hendersonville much less drive all the way to the Boro. Troy has been working hard at trying to get some new memebers in the Nashville area. If you have any suggestions send us a PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 am

Next Friday night 9/11, copy of email from the coordinator:
The Hendersonville Cruise-In will honor the 8th anniversary of September 11th on that Friday night. Special events and patriotric music all night and we want to make all of you a part of this special night in a couple of ways.

The first way is to show your patriotism. Red, White, and Blue is the theme of the night. Bring your cars like always and if you want to add some patriotic touches like flags, banners, etc. to show your pride we'll make it a night of beautiful cars to honor this great country. Also, will have a Wall of Honor pictures of those who serve in our military, fire, and police force.

We have three Mustangs - red, white & blue, hoping to roll in that order! We are hoping to make it out - hope to see a few others too!

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm

klsprstang wrote:Next Friday night 9/11, copy of email from the coordinator:
The Hendersonville Cruise-In will honor the 8th anniversary of September 11th on that Friday night. Special events and patriotric music all night and we want to make all of you a part of this special night in a couple of ways.

The first way is to show your patriotism. Red, White, and Blue is the theme of the night. Bring your cars like always and if you want to add some patriotic touches like flags, banners, etc. to show your pride we'll make it a night of beautiful cars to honor this great country. Also, will have a Wall of Honor pictures of those who serve in our military, fire, and police force.

We have three Mustangs - red, white & blue, hoping to roll in that order! We are hoping to make it out - hope to see a few others too!

I've got white covered, just let me know where you want to meet up. I actually went out last night, pretty good showing, but only a few 'Stangs.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 pm

This is going to be our FIRST "Nashville Meet!"

Anyone who wants to come out is more than welcome, so far we have between 6 and 10 Mustangs coming!

If you don't know where it is, it is very simple to find!

From i65 to Vietnam Veterans, exit on New Shacke Island road and turn left. From there you will go over the bridge and through one light. At the Second light, turn left and the shopping center will be on the right side.

Can't wait to see everyone out tonight! Cool
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down