WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have some stock springs?

3 posters

Go down

anyone have some stock springs? Empty anyone have some stock springs?

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:02 am

im looking for some stock springs for my 98 to cut to try and drop it some more. my car just sits too high for my liking and the only way i can really go lower is to go the coilover option. i figured id give the cutting of springs a try. it sucks cus i just gave mine away because the guy that we bought the car from was complaining about his control arm hitting during takeoff at the strip and that he gave me them and so i should give them back.

i thought about taking the upper isolator out but its only like 2tenths drop and i want more.

oh and where would i get one of those stickers i see on the small window of dans car?

also may be interested in PI heads and intake if its cheap enough.

Back to top Go down

anyone have some stock springs? Empty Re: anyone have some stock springs?

Post by Danstang Thu May 21, 2009 2:42 am

Cutting some stock springs will give you a bunch of drop, ask Blitzkreig (Eric). He cut his and now he's slammed way down.

I may have some stock springs soon for ya. I have to get some strut tower repair first, then the stock springs are coming out.

You looking for used heads and intake? Sxynerd has an intake for sale (although not sure if what he has will work w/ the PI heads). As for the heads, not sure if anyone has stock ones around or not.

I will also have the side window decals on Thursday. Send me a PM if you want a set, they are $6. I can get them to you, just let me know. I will also bring them to the Memorial Day parade/cookout. You gonna be there?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 11:10 am

alright some stock springs would be great.

the heads arent as important right now because i have some other things on my mind to buy first.

and im not sure if ill be able to go the parade/cookout. i have to work that day i think and i have no clue what time i would be done. well at least they made it sound like i have to work that day anyways. if i dont i will most likely be there tho. meeting right across the river from rpm in that newer parking lot right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu May 21, 2009 11:43 am

$25 plus shipping and the PI intake is yours. It's painted ford blue and already has the coolant mod done to it to allow for better coolant flow from the drivers rear head.

If you are going to do the Intake swap on your NPI car be sure to use PI Intake gaskets.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 pm

xtreme180sx wrote:....meeting right across the river from rpm in that newer parking lot right?
Yup. That's the one.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Fri May 22, 2009 7:11 am

mike ill buy it are you comeing to the parade or if not send it with eric thanks
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Have my springs sitting collecting dust.....

If still intersted shoot me an email steve.swistak@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Got your email but account giving me grief tonight for no apparent reason - springs are off my 2004 GT...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down