WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23

Go down

MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23 Empty MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23

Post by blackstang1 Mon May 18, 2009 12:59 am

Just to let everyone know that the meet for saturday may 23 is cancled. most of you know jennifer so you will know my boo boo!!!!! sundya is kristinas 3rd birthday so we are having a party for her here at our home on sat. If anyone that would like to come out....pm me or call one of us and we would love to have you especially if you got kids..... we will have some stuff on hand food wise but not much other than a cake... I do have a grill so if you want some thing by all means bring it.. NO BOOZE. lol. we also will have an adult friendly water slide that is huge!!! I know ill be on it....

The next meet will be on the 30th for the lions club benfit show at walker wal mart. I would love to see as many as possivle go . Info on the show is under the up comming events section. If you have questions feel free to call me @ 931-302-8327

meet place before the show will be at walker win dixie..... at 830 am the display starts at 9am.

~the prez
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23 Empty Re: MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey Bro, get with me on the homepage so I can get something going for ya.

Back to top Go down

MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23 Empty Kristina''s party

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 10:10 am

Hey,
I just wanted to say thank you to every one that came to kristina's birthday party. I know she had a great time and omg she has not stopped playing with all the toys. it was so good to have such a big turn out. again thank you so much. and i hope to see you all soon.

MAY BABY GIRL IS 3 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[center] :*drive*: :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23 Empty Re: MEET INFO FOR SAT MAY 23

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down