WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another New Guy

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another New Guy Empty Another New Guy

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey everyone I'm Jared and I currently live in Terre Haute (I know it stinks) but am moving to Greenwood in August. I'm getting married in June and she'll still be in law school there for a year. Anyway, I'm 24 and have a 96 GT. I'll try to post up some pictures later but right now the wheels are being powdercoated and I have some body stuff to fix up. But shes metallic black (dodge color) has a saleen body kit and s351 wing, mach III svo hood, side scoops, bullet wheels, billet grilles.....I'm getting ready to put an 03 gt in her with bbk cai, cobra maf, accufab plenum and throttle body, bbk sfi approved underdrive pullies, bbk shortys, off road H, flowmaster 40's...
Its my project car to say the least. So anyway i'd love to come out and cruise around with you guys/gals. Since she'll be studying all the time i need a getaway so i dont bug the heck out of her!

Back to top Go down

Another New Guy Empty Re: Another New Guy

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:22 pm

Sounds like a pretty sweet car. Look forward to seeing it and meeting you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks, hopefully all the money put into it will be worth it one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:13 pm

Welcome dude, how did you hear about us? Can't wait to hang with you and the Mrs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:16 pm

Haha your situation kind of sounds like mine but reversed. I am the one who is always studying and I try and boot the lady out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:25 pm

I actually heard about you guys from Pat (MustangManiac). We've been talking on another forum and he told me about you guys and i asked if you had a website. Can't wait to meet you guys either, I probably saw some of you at WFC last year. I went to the last two and was really happy when they moved it to Indy. I heard they werent having it this year though. Tell you what though moving to Greenwood is expensive! We went apartment shopping the last couple weekends and some of them are really high, hopefully we'll end up at the one over by 65 though, its a little less expensive so i can afford to have a garage which i really need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:32 pm

That is cool dude.. thanks Pat :*woohoo*: you rock!
Hey have you looked into buying, you can get alot more for your bang that way!

Yeah, we had a tri chapter get together at WFC and it was a blast and we are all totally dissapointed that it... is no more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 pm

We really havent considered buying because as of right now we plan on moving back around this area (we're both from Parke County and all our family is here) so right now we're just looking to rent, we really want to rent a house but with her being in school that leaves just me working and any descent house we've seen for rent is at least 8-900 per month and thats definately out of our price range. I'll probably be working at Menards in Greenwood, I work there in Terre Haute now so i'll probably just transfer there so I dont have to job hunt and possibly be out of work for a short time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:38 pm

PS the picture kinda sucks because it was taken with my cell phone but my avitar is the engine going in the car, it doesnt have the pullies on it yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Can't wait to meet you guys! It looks like you guys will be just in time for our tri-chapter meet in Aug, it will be held in Santa Claus, IN. If you and patrick or steve go in on one room it weighs out to be about 40 dollars
Not to bad for a great time to meet everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Sounds like a good time, I'll talk it over with the boss (fiance) and see whats going on. It seems like everyone we know, including us, is getting married this summer so saturdays are limited which is going to take away from the days i can go to the track here in town. I helped build three cars this year and really want to see them run, an 87 notch, 71 nova, and a monte carlo that should run in the 5's (1/8th mile track)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:07 am

Dude, my very first car was an 81 Monte Carlo, I loved that car till someone hit me and it was totalled! Oh and since you mentioned... I am looking to get my motor rebuilt, so probably there will be some work for you in store when you and the mrs. move here in AUG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 am

Well so far everything i've helped with the interals of an engine have all been drag cars so very little wiring and carb. But I have a lot of tools and wouldnt mind helping. I just cant gaurantee I have the know-how haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:40 am

Hey bro! congrats on getting on the boards, we look forward to meeting ya and hope to see you down here soon.

The GT sound badass BTW
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:45 am

thanks man, hopefully you'll still think so when you see it

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:47 am

Welcommen! This is the place to be! Looking forward to meeting you and the boss Very Happy
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:59 am

Welcome to the boards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:04 am

JARED! YOU'RE HERE! :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to August

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:33 pm

kind of off the topic but i'm pretty excited. I got the last part for my engine swap in today. The aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. The swap is starting may 2nd and will hopefully be done may 4th

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:01 am

Congrats man! keep us updated on this! hopefully yours wont be down as long as mine has lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:10 am

thanks man, but i havent driven it since november

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:11 am

LOL same here Sad
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:14 am

its just hard to when you're working on the interior and engine at the same time, when i got my car it was green with tan interior, now its black with black interior. The only interior i have yet to do is converting it to power windows and doorlocks which it didnt come with. It cant be much worse than swapping dash's though lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:18 am

Ya it sucks when the car is down but after you get it running and tear down the street you will forget all about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum