WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 8 is the track going to be open tonight

3 posters

Go down

May 8 is the track going to be open tonight Empty May 8 is the track going to be open tonight

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 11:55 am

Does anyone know if the track is going to be open tonight? know alot depends on weather but I was just wondering
since keira turned 18 she wants to run her car down the track

Back to top Go down

May 8 is the track going to be open tonight Empty Re: May 8 is the track going to be open tonight

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Yeah I just got some mickey tompons for mine and i am wanting to break them in tonight :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

May 8 is the track going to be open tonight Empty Re: May 8 is the track going to be open tonight

Post by WNRacing Fri May 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Yeah, I really want to get out to the track too.... Need to get my Hoosiers broken in before we head out to Bowling Green. I'm afraid that we're probably going to be rained out though... Again. :'cuss':
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm

that what I was afraid of. To bad because keira so wants to race her car down the track. well let me know if it is open to night

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm

I will calling the track to see, weather is pending, of course, but i will post it here if is and i will call those that i have a number for to spread the word.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 4:57 pm

will you txt me since I most like will be out with keira for dinner we will come out after wards if it is open. thanks have a good night

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Fri May 08, 2009 5:22 pm

text sent.
Also, the track IS open tonight for both the bracket racing and Midnight Madness for all that want to go!!!
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Fri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Krutch21 wrote:text sent.
Also, the track IS open tonight for both the bracket racing and Midnight Madness for all that want to go!!!

AWESOME~! I'll be heading that way for midnight madness! Anyone else care to join? :^drunk^: :^drunk^: :^drunk^: :*woohoo*:

PS. The radar looks pretty good for tonight, might be a little chilly, but it looks like most of the rain is gone!
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 9:46 pm

anyone wanna meet up at ryans at 10 then cruise over to the track

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 pm

99mustangman07 wrote:anyone wanna meet up at ryans at 10 then cruise over to the track

I'm heading straight there, not sure where Ryan's house is.. Going to leave here in a few minutes! approve
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Sat May 09, 2009 12:21 am

Well, i'm pretty much screwed... Stuck on exit 4 @ the shell station.. I'm on my drag radials, so I don't know if I can make it... Damned rain. This is pretty shitty.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Sat May 09, 2009 2:23 am

Yeah, so.. That pretty much sucked, but I made it home. Made it all the way to Clarksville only to have to turn around and drive 40mph all the way back to Gallatin.

My advice for the night... 1. Don't trust the weather man.. 2. Never drive on wet asphalt with Drag radials. :*kaboom*:
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Sat May 09, 2009 4:11 pm

man that really sucks. sorry to hear such a waste of a trip, i am sure it doesnt make you feel any better i drove half way to memephis last night only to have my retarded ex wife tell me to turn around she wasnt going to meet me there to pick up my boys what a waste of time and gas violent
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down