WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wife got a new mustang

5 posters

Go down

The wife got a new mustang Empty The wife got a new mustang

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Since she tried to fast and furious her last mustang and failed she got a new one.
The wife got a new mustang IMG00138

2002 GT auto with 77,000 miles for only $5000, not a bad deal if you ask me. Work begins on it this weekend. Lower, tune, exhaust, remove gay grill, some custom paint on the back.
The wife got a new mustang PICT0536
The wife got a new mustang PICT0535
The wife got a new mustang PICT0537

Back to top Go down

The wife got a new mustang Empty Re: The wife got a new mustang

Post by mustangrn Thu May 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeah wifey!!! Hope the weather holds for ya.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Nice looking Mustang but not a good way to get another one. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:40 pm

i can only pray that happens to mine so I can get a terminator!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Congrats on the new Stang. And I swear I've been thru that neighborhood while working, I just cant pinpoint the exact location, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu May 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Sweet!
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:50 pm

1BAD3V wrote:Congrats on the new Stang. And I swear I've been thru that neighborhood while working, I just cant pinpoint the exact location, LOL.
Lancaster rd, but you were probably on the other side of the fence were the ghetto f*cks live. Or you got called out to one of my parties :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Very nice, love the color!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:56 pm

oxfordgt wrote:
1BAD3V wrote:Congrats on the new Stang. And I swear I've been thru that neighborhood while working, I just cant pinpoint the exact location, LOL.
Lancaster rd, but you were probably on the other side of the fence were the ghetto f*cks live. Or you got called out to one of my parties :^drunk^:

Actually neither, I guess it just looks familiar. I dont work on the Northside of Clarksville, I work Wilma Rudolph, Trenton, Madison, Hwy 76 area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Danstang wrote:Very nice, love the color!

She hates the color but for $5000 she wasn't gonna pass it up. Plus for the cost of paint I can have it painted any color she wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 07, 2009 11:04 pm

You just can't pass up $5000, how'd you find that deal.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:35 pm

hell yeah even though it has kinda a lot of miles and it's an auto that's a good deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:01 am

You got the right one for cheap mods, she will be happy in no time and I like that color

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:13 am

SRTrent wrote:hell yeah even though it has kinda a lot of miles and it's an auto that's a good deal.
Thats not high miles. Plus when I shop for a car miles on it really doesn't become part of the equation since I can build a new engine and though it in in a week (I have 2 sitting in the garage now). This car will be getting my engine and blower when I get back from afganistan anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 am

oxfordgt wrote:
SRTrent wrote:hell yeah even though it has kinda a lot of miles and it's an auto that's a good deal.
Thats not high miles. Plus when I shop for a car miles on it really doesn't become part of the equation since I can build a new engine and though it in in a week (I have 2 sitting in the garage now). This car will be getting my engine and blower when I get back from afganistan anyway.

Why are you gonna swap the engine and blower into the 02 GT? What is wrong with your car, or do you have better plans for it. I think 77k is alot of miles, but for only $5,000, it was a good deal. My 01 GT had almost 100k miles on it and you could tell it wasnt gonna last much longer. I mean there wasnt really anything wrong with it, but I could just tell it was meeting its end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 2:07 am

hahaha Travis it still looks like that 01 is still running strong though. and 77,000 seems like a lot to me for an 02.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 9:39 am

Nothing wrong with my car I just have bigger and better plans. Can you say 1500rwhp street car:D.

Her old 01 gt had 87,000 miles on it when we bought that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Fri May 08, 2009 9:42 am

77k isn't bad for that car if you go by standard blue book, it's 7 years old now and at the average 12k a year it should should have around 84k on it. besides like he said a new engine makes the miles on it non-applicable anyways cuz that's where the main wear and tear is.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 11:16 am

oxfordgt wrote:Nothing wrong with my car I just have bigger and better plans. Can you say 1500rwhp street car:D.

Her old 01 gt had 87,000 miles on it when we bought that one.

Just throwing all that money you get from overseas into the car I see, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:33 pm

77k aint bad if you take car of it my wifes car has 200k and still runs like a champ. Shocked just take care of it and it usually takes care of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by tarafied1 Fri May 08, 2009 1:21 pm

BlueStreak02gt wrote:i can only pray that happens to mine so I can get a terminator!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Dude, just leave the keys in it at the next meeting and give me a head start, then you can report it stolen... I love your car and what you've done to it.

BTW I hope no one was hurt in the crushing of that poor Stang!
tarafied1
tarafied1
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 85
Humor : real cars don't power the front wheels, they lift them!
My Name: : Craig
My Ride/Rides: : 1967 Mustang Hardtop, red on red
Mods: : 429 BB, 4 wheel disc brakes, Shelby/Eleanor body mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2842869

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 4:47 pm

that would have been a great first stang for Keira please let me know if you find anouther deal like that. that was right in our price range

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Why are you gonna swap the engine and blower into the 02 GT? What is wrong with your car, or do you have better plans for it. I think 77k is alot of miles, but for only $5,000, it was a good deal. My 01 GT had almost 100k miles on it and you could tell it wasnt gonna last much longer. I mean there wasnt really anything wrong with it, but I could just tell it was meeting its end.

Not really, Mustangs last alot longer than you may think. I bought a 98 last year with over 150k and it ran really well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Mattsmustang06 wrote:

Not really, Mustangs last alot longer than you may think. I bought a 98 last year with over 150k and it ran really well.

I had an 01 GT and I have an 05 GT, I know how long they can and will last with proper maintenance done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down