WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

preditors playoff tickets

Go down

preditors playoff tickets Empty preditors playoff tickets

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:43 am

I bought play off tickets. I have five tickets for each game. I only need two tickets that leaves 3 tickets if anyone wants to go.
here is the information on them
Game April 14 @ 6:30 section 111 row L seats 11-15 price $158.00 per ticket

game april 16 section 202 3rd row seats 1-5 price $72.00 per ticket.

the reason these ticket are this price is because it is a play off.
I called to see if I could get a group price but I was told thay do not offer that during the play offs
I bought 5 tickets but I am only going to use 2 at the most. so if anyone thinks they are interested please let me know.

Back to top Go down

preditors playoff tickets Empty Re: preditors playoff tickets

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:09 pm

they made the playoffs????

i thought they were having a bad season and weren't gonna be anywhere close to making the playoffs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:22 pm

mixedbreed02gt wrote:they made the playoffs????

i thought they were having a bad season and weren't gonna be anywhere close to making the playoffs?
WEll surprise they made it and I am not going to complain I am not sure what happened but I do know I am very excited.
i think if enough team lose enough games then that how the preds got to the play offs. as of right now the two teams are playing tonight in detriot and I will find out in the news when I see the highlights on how they did then the next game will be sat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 am

preds won 5-3 go preds game tickets are now on sale for sunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:27 am

Not sure if any one is watching but our guy made it. the game tonight was awsome. preds won again yea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Hey, I am paying attention. I'm not interested in paying that much for a Preds game, sorry. I'm a Pens fan, I wish they were in the same conference. Not sure how they work NHL playoffs, but I'd love to go if they meet up! I'll be watching, I need a break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:33 pm

mustangchelly wrote:Hey, I am paying attention. I'm not interested in paying that much for a Preds game, sorry. I'm a Pens fan, I wish they were in the same conference. Not sure how they work NHL playoffs, but I'd love to go if they meet up! I'll be watching, I need a break.

Ok this is FREE on Friday The preds have invited everyone out to nashville to watch the game on the big megatron. This event is free. the dancer and cheerleaders will be out and nash will be out for the kids. It starts at 5pm in downtown at the GAC. FREE it is a free event and I was not sure if anyone wanted to do a group ride down there and have some fun watching the preds kick some redwing butt. right now it is th best out of seven games. the redwings won two game and the preds won two games. we are still in it. AGAIN THIS IS A FREE EVENT FREE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Oh no, no, no. Steven and I have to drop the kids off in Cookeville Friday. Detroit is his hometown team. He's been bitching about not being able to watch the games. He doesn't keep tabs on them, but we just may have to stop by the GAC to see it. I see they're 2 and 2. interesting. I'll keep you updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down