WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US31 meet 4-5-08 Video!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

US31 meet 4-5-08 Video! - Page 3 Empty Re: US31 meet 4-5-08 Video!

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:38 am

JStang314 wrote:haha well at least i could still stare at your car that way... if you were in front you'd be out of sight before i hit 2nd haha
man that is so true i will be right back the with u or i might just park it and camp out so i can watch them drive by :_popcorn_:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:08 am

haha yea. i call shotgun in one of the cobras lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:53 pm

JStang314 wrote:haha yea. i call shotgun in one of the cobras lol

Shotgun is fun. I have been shotgun in mine while Dave drove it. For a while I didn't think he was going to pull over and let me back in the driver's seat!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:56 pm

i rode in the back seat of a whippled 03 cobra owner by the name of jeff that car was scary fast i think it only had like 570 to the wheels or something around there. and yes i did fit in the back seat yes it was very uncomfortable and i thought i was going to break his rear glass with my head when he accelerated but.... it was still fun and way worth it lol!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Haha ya the back seats suck, but of course it wasn't made to be a family car. Ya some of the whipples are disappointing as far as power that's kind of why I am thinking of doing a port and wet 75 shot. Have seen a few people with that set up making 600-640rwhp depending on other mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:02 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Haha ya the back seats suck, but of course it wasn't made to be a family car. Ya some of the whipples are disappointing as far as power that's kind of why I am thinking of doing a port and wet 75 shot. Have seen a few people with that set up making 600-640rwhp depending on other mods.
yeah definately not a family car but thats for the better because who wants a stang with 4 doors? are u running a whipple blower? and have u seen the nitrous sale from ny trex or whatever man looks like a great deal!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:05 pm

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Haha ya the back seats suck, but of course it wasn't made to be a family car. Ya some of the whipples are disappointing as far as power that's kind of why I am thinking of doing a port and wet 75 shot. Have seen a few people with that set up making 600-640rwhp depending on other mods.
are u running a whipple blower? and have u seen the nitrous sale from ny trex or whatever man looks like a great deal

No not on the cobra. Had a whipple on my 06 though and really liked it. Ya I have actually been talking back and forth with them. They are offering 40% off so I may have to jump on one. Although I have never heard of an 03 running there kit so I need to do some more research on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:07 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:
are u running a whipple blower? and have u seen the nitrous sale from ny trex or whatever man looks like a great deal

No not on the cobra. Had a whipple on my 06 though and really liked it. Ya I have actually been talking back and forth with them. They are offering 40% off so I may have to jump on one. Although I have never heard of an 03 running there kit so I need to do some more research on it.
i can understand that i haven't even really heard of there company until just a couple of days ago when i saw that. i remember ur 06 i saw it once or twice when we went to that haunted house thing
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Ya I liked the 06 gt but the cobra is so much nicer in so many ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:15 pm

i can understand that its all a matter of what u like personally i like the 99-04 body style the best and plus its still throttle by wire and non electronic i don't know there is just to many things
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Ya I love the bodies of the 99-04 cobras and saleens. I really like the body style of the 06, kinda new with the old, but there was so much plastic on the interior and it was so cheap, which was one thing I really didn't like. Also I pretty much almost maxed out what the 06 could handle as far as power without tearing into the internals and parts are so expensive on them. I didn't pay retail prices for any of the parts that went on the car and dropped about $7-8000, which I wish I would have saved and thrown in to the cobra. Would have been an absolute beast by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:27 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Ya I love the bodies of the 99-04 cobras and saleens. I really like the body style of the 06, kinda new with the old, but there was so much plastic on the interior and it was so cheap, which was one thing I really didn't like. Also I pretty much almost maxed out what the 06 could handle as far as power without tearing into the internals and parts are so expensive on them. I didn't pay retail prices for any of the parts that went on the car and dropped about $7-8000, which I wish I would have saved and thrown in to the cobra. Would have been an absolute beast by now.
yeah i mean the old style new car thing was cool but now since ford has done it with the thunderbird then the mustang everyone has to bring out there retro car. i wish automakers didn't just fall into line with one another and came up with something original. as far as the interior i don't know i haven't really payed attention to the ones that i have been in but i will take ur word for it. i would have to agree with u on the way cobras and saleens look they are quite amazing. have u seen jasons picture with his cobra next to ryans dads yellow saleen looks amazing
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Ya that yellow saleen looks awesome. My favorite color on them is black with the chrome wheels and the dual center exhaust. I think Ford really messed up with the new Saleens. In my opinion they look like s**t.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:50 pm

i would have to agree with u there about the new saleens but i really like the white saleens with the white rims i don't know what it is about them i don't even really like white to much but there is just something about them that i like a lot
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 pm

I know someone with an 06 S281 extreme. I'll show you guys some pics tonight but it doens't look aweful. It looks way over the top for the new body style IMO. I wouldn't mind taking the motor and tranny but the car itself just doens't do it for me like the 03-04 cobras. I'm really not a big fan of the S197

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 pm

Ya I think any color looks good on a mustang really. The only color I'm not a huge fan of is the redfire color, at least that is what it is called on the 03 cobras. I still think it is alright, but off all the colors it is the one I like the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:59 pm

SteviGX wrote:I know someone with an 06 S281 extreme. I'll show you guys some pics tonight but it doens't look aweful. It looks way over the top for the new body style IMO. I wouldn't mind taking the motor and tranny but the car itself just doens't do it for me like the 03-04 cobras. I'm really not a big fan of the S197

The front bumper for the saleens is nice is is the rear end that really kills it for me though. I also hate the wheels that come on them unless they are the 5 spoke ones like most of the extremes have. The motors are alright, the saleen blower isn't as efficient and powerful as most of the other blowers. Really you are paying a bunch of money for the Saleen name.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:03 pm

SteviGX wrote:I know someone with an 06 S281 extreme. I'll show you guys some pics tonight but it doens't look aweful. It looks way over the top for the new body style IMO. I wouldn't mind taking the motor and tranny but the car itself just doens't do it for me like the 03-04 cobras. I'm really not a big fan of the S197
man there was a red GT that i think had a rampage i think thats the name of the kit on it and to me i am not trying to be mean or anything it just looked retarded in my opnion to me the S197 body style just looks like a car should throw a big body kit on and big rims and have some big glider of a car not a sports car. don't get me wrong not all look bad and i do like some of them but i guess i am just very picky when it comes to the new body style
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:04 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:

The front bumper for the saleens is nice is is the rear end that really kills it for me though. I also hate the wheels that come on them unless they are the 5 spoke ones like most of the extremes have. The motors are alright, the saleen blower isn't as efficient and powerful as most of the other blowers. Really you are paying a bunch of money for the Saleen name.
couldn't have said it better myself :*agree*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3