WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009!!!

+2
Danstang
Shady
6 posters

Go down

2009!!! Empty 2009!!!

Post by Shady Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 pm

First of all i would like to start by thanking everyone that made it out today.... We had 3 brand new members and 2 members who this was there second event (not counting the movie last night). I think its safe to say that the Michigan chapter of Wild Horses is starting to explode.... By the end of the meeting today we had 15 mustangs in the Ponderosa lot!!! I've been in this club for 5 years now and don't think i have ever seen that type of turnout for a simple meeting, especially this early in the season! As stated in the meeting today, we appreciate everyones input as to the future of this club. We can't promise that we can go through with everything every member wants to do, but every suggestion will be put to a club vote.
This recent growth is greatly do to everyones attitude and drive for the club to succeed. This is the only club i have ever seen where a new member can walk up and be welcomed from the start and within a few events feel like they have been part of this club for years.... Also the word of mouth from members is whats bringing in all these new members. We haven't handed out a flyer in 6 months but still have gained 5 new members in the last 4 weeks. Thanks again to all the members that have been spreading the word about Wild Horses and to everyone for being so friendly to new members just walking in.
As far as club input, we really appreciate any suggestions anyone may have. This is the first car club for Dan and Myself (4 years for Dan and 5 years for myself), so it is safe to say we are still learning. Any event we have planned is not set in stone, if you have something you would rather see the club do on that day then please let us know and we will put it up for a club vote and we can all decide together... Also if there is a day clear of an event that doesn't mean its because we wanted it that way, it just means we didn't know of any events at that time. So if you have any ideas regarding the club please contact Danstang or Myself. Any ideas regarding events please contact our event coordinators, Randy (Black on Black) and Jessica (Phrostygurl).
As to the recent growth of the club, the sky is the limit. As you may or may not know the "power in numbers" idea works with a club setting also. It is much easier for us to go out and find club sponsors when we can go to them and say" Look i have 50 members driving mustangs so we need tires quite often, what can you do for me?". Also if i was out driving my mustang as seen a club with 3 cars at a car show i'm not going to be nearly as impressed as seeing 15 at a setting such as Ponderosa where i know there is not a show going on. These types of numbers with just continue to draw more members.
Thanks again for everyone's hard work and commitment to the club and we look forward to seeing you all at the next event!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

2009!!! Empty Re: 2009!!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:07 am

Glad to hear things are growing.. approve

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 am

Fast Eddie wrote:Glad to hear things are growing.. approve
we warned ya at the meeting in January that Michigan was sick of sitting back wishing had membership like TN... it is on now! LOL

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:Glad to hear things are growing.. approve
Thanks Eddie. We'll just keep pluggin' away!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:46 pm

wow nice write up shady thanks again, we will do our best to get more people in this club
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Sounds like everyone is getting REVed :*burnout*: up for this summer! I'm very excited, it's a realy cool site to see that many mustangs at one spot! A real "head turner"!
omg
Looking forward to the events! If there's anything i can do to help let me know...
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:12 pm

just show up at as many events as you can Very Happy
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 pm

I am super impressed, You guys have really did wonders with the club. I'll definitely be hanging out a lot this summer and maybe a part of the club again if you guys will have me.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:41 pm

well mike every club has its nerd at least ours is sexy!lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 pm

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:well mike every club has its nerd at least ours is sexy!lol

Unfortunately I'm more fat than sexy nowa days but hopefully by driving down to you guys so often this summer I wont be able to afford to eat, DOUBLE WIN! :^drunk^:
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Sxynerd wrote:I am super impressed, You guys have really did wonders with the club. I'll definitely be hanging out a lot this summer and maybe a part of the club again if you guys will have me.
Thanks, your welcome ANYTIME Mike! How Jess doin'?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:26 pm

She's groovy as usual. Supporting my habits, lol. She's a little ticked off right now because we put Grundy on the mustang and now she can't drive it till she's 25, lol. She just turned 24.

Now she's bugging me again to get her a New Edge but she also want to buy a house so I told her she needs to pick...
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:34 pm

LOL i know how she feels mike... i got Grundy on my car so i can't drive it till the middle of may... but i drive it anyway cause i can't resist....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Can I ask what in the hell Grundy is? :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Special car insurance just like Haggerty

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Its really cool to see so many mustangs in one spot. Thanks to all for making me feel welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down