WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinks qualifying

Go down

Pinks qualifying Empty Pinks qualifying

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:44 pm

http://memphismotorsportspark.com/track/news/article.php?dir=200903&id=2644

Scroll down the schedule a little and you wil see they are holding qualifying for Pinks on April 4, this is to qualify additional cars to the already 400 registered. I have spoken to a few here and plan a trip out there on Saturday the 4th of April. Depending on who wants to attend I can set up a spot to meet and cruise there. Tickets are 10 for spectators and they are running the qualifying in conjunction with there saturday racing schedule so besides seeing some qualifying for Pinks you get to see a full racing event. I can pile in 4 or 5 in my truck for those who don't want to drive but still want to go.
:*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Pinks qualifying Empty Re: Pinks qualifying

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Even if you dont participate in the event, I still think Pinks would be an awesome event to go to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

There is a full racing schedule that day and for those who have not been to this track it is worth it to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down