WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parades

+2
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Parades Empty Parades

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Are you not doing the Union City Parade this Spring? How about doing the Battle Creek Parade this Spring? Maybe we could get some more people to join from there!

Back to top Go down

Parades Empty Re: Parades

Post by BraMas Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Yes can we please do more parades!!!!!I love Parades :*kaboom*:
Don't take it personal Jessica I'm not a parade type of car guy :^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Im with Tim!!! They soooooooo get annoying!!! More track and car shows please!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 pm

BraMas wrote:Yes can we please do more parades!!!!!I love Parades :*kaboom*:
Don't take it personal Jessica I'm not a parade type of car guy :^drunk^:
ok tim what if we add some cones for you to drive around.lolas for me i dont care what we are doing as long as we get out to more stuff.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 pm

i'm with brad. so long as they are not during my drill weekends...lol Smile
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:13 pm

What are drill weekends??

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Cool Jessica what are the dates of the parades you listed. We can always add events we just need info.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Jess get us the dates for the parades and we'll see what we can do... Parades are huge exposure which we need right now to build this club. Zac we will be adding track dates once they are posted for the year but this will not be a huge focus due to the fact it brings in 0 new people and 9 times out of 10 it ends up being Dan, Randy, Tim, Brad, and Myself....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:06 am

Just getting out more is big in general. Parades are good, track time is good, car shows are good, cruises are good, etc. We are trying to have a good even mix of events so we don't do too much of one thing while trying to build the club all at the same time. But please, give us as much input and suggestions as you can. We are always open to suggestions!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:52 am

I dont hate parades.... we jus do the same ones every year!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:34 pm

parades don't really change that much zack... you typically have memorial day, 4th of july, labor day, christmas (which are cars are parked) and a few small town festivals LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:52 pm

But we always go to Eaton Rapids or Charlotte!!! Everyone there has seen our cars... lol!!! Can we not get in anywhere else???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:46 am

Cool Zack if you have a parade that you would like us do participate in I would be glad to review the infomation that you find and I will post it and if the chapter has intrest we will request a entry into that parade. As you probably know there is always a dead line to sign up for parades, so we will need to know about any parade as soon as possible.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:15 am

Maxstealth04 wrote:But we always go to Eaton Rapids or Charlotte!!! Everyone there has seen our cars... lol!!! Can we not get in anywhere else???
These parades are known for having a ton of spectators showing up, the parade thing has one main purpose---EXPOSURE! There are SEVERAL people that I have heard from that say "they are the Mustang club that do the in Eaton Rapids and Charlotte every year". Not to mention, but 2-3 of them have purchased 'stangs because of seeing us in the parades. We are trying to rebuild this deal and we really need to get a solid local base of members that consistently attend events, so we can "spread our wings" to outreach across the state and attract more members. Like Randy and I said Zack, we are open to suggestions! Let us know if there is something out there that may interest members to attend, we can go from there to determine if events should be added.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:29 am

I want to do the Rose Bowl parade. Or even the Gay pride parade but that just me
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:47 am

lol tim!!!! The Rose Bowl would be really fun!! But big ones like that you have to pay to be in!!! IDK.... im jus tired of doing the same stuff it is getting realy old and boring!! I dont think I will be coming to most of them this year!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote: I dont think I will be coming to most of them this year!!
????????????????????? Call me on Thursday Zack.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:35 pm

What time Thursday and Cell or work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Late afternoon, gotta work. I'll call ya.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Well Dan the one that is in Battle Creek is just as big as probably to Grand Rapids one! Thousands attend every year. I will see what I can come up with. Battle Creek always has this car show in Battle Creek at the Baily Park, ( BASE BALLPARK ) With tons of different cars. I'm just now sure how to get ahold of that info. Does anyone know how to go about who to contact for the parades is there a certain Department to contact? Oh yeah our fair around the 29th - 4th of July in Battle Creek has a REALLY BIG car show every year. Dan that might be something that someone in the club will have to do though, It's always at the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International airport. We could even cruise down the downtown Battle Creek area. There is TONS of Mustangs in Battle Creek! Let me know guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Dan this is what I came up with:

Events in Battle Creek

For more information call
the Greater Battle Creek/Calhoun County Visitor and Convention Bureau 1-800-397-2240
or visit www.battlecreekvisitors.org

Annual Prayer Breakfast - (May)
The Cereal Festival Battle Creek, (second Thursday thru Saturday in June) Downtown--Grand parade; world's longest breakfast table on June 9, 2001. (800) 397-2240 ******( This is one of the parades that I was talking about!)******

Art Fair at the Creek Battle Creek, (third Saturday of June) Friendship Park (269) 979-2004

Strawberry Festival Battle Creek, (third Saturday of June) Friendship Park (269) 763-0196

Battle Creek Farmers' Market
8 a.m. to noon, Wednesdays and Saturdays until late fall
Burnham Brook Center's parking lot, 200 W. Michigan Ave., Battle Creek
Battle Creek Hot Air Balloon Championships (July) *****(This is the fair that I was talking about)******

Taste of Battle Creek July

International SummerFest (Third Saturday in August)

International Festival of Lights -Downtown - Saturday after Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve.

Back to the top

Events Near Battle Creek

Olympia Jubilee Singers
Starr Earthworks -- Crop circles found in Albion???
Marshall - Annual Historic Home Tour
Albion - Aerial Tour of the Festival
Albion - Festival of the Forks September 21 2002! *****( This is a big Event for Albion with a bunch of vendors are there )*****
Albion Kids 'N Stuff -- Now Open!
Albion - First Known Observance of Mother's Day
Albion - "Men Who Cook"
Jackson - Snowflake Chili Cook-Off (funny!)
Jackson - Cruise Nights (great classic cars!) ******( this is a big thing for Jackson. )*****
Art on the Mall Kalamazoo, first Saturday in June -- Burdick Mall (269) 375-1602

LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS DAN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 am

Cool Jessica the parade in Battle Creek you are talking about is that the Memorial Day Parade?
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Yes they do have one for Memorial Day and one for the Cereal Festival too. Both of this has a HUGE turn out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Cool I will try and find a contact # for Cereal Festival parade. If you find one post it or PM me with it. Sorry about the memorial day but that is already on the schedule for ER maybe next year.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Oh thats fine I was just trying to give us some more things to do ya know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum