WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

+2
BRADTHEBLADE
Danstang
6 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:38 am

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and see how everyone is doing and to see if we have any newb's. Can't wait to hear from everyone. TTYL
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Danstang Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Hey Jessica, peeking out of hibernation huh? Nice to see you back on again. approve
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:21 pm

yeah I have been working alot, and I didn't have internet for awhile. Hows Jessica doing? I haven't talked to her sense she was in Battle Creek a few months ago. Jason bought a new 1999 white Mustang, it needs a hood and a paint job because theres paint missing by the gas tank, but it's not rusted. Anyways do we have anyone that will put an exhaust on for a discount ? I have 2 to 3 hundred dollars to put one on. I have to put an h-pipe on from what I was told????? I don't know though, but what I do know is that I am NOT going to Charlotte to the parade this year if we do that event without one, so that me car sounds like a rice burner! lol NOT HAPPENING! Jason wants to know if you know anyone that will help him take his motor out and his trainy to put a new one in? Let me know, Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 pm

well nice to hear from you again.as for the wrench turning give me a call that is why im the mi chapter mechanic!lol517-719-4358.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:25 pm

WELL THEN SENSE WE ARE ON THIS SUBJECT THEN HOW MUCH WILL YOU CHARGE ME TO PUT THE H-PIPE ON AND WHAT EVER ELSE THAT I NEED TO MAKE IT SOUND BETTER ( AS FAR AS THE MUFFLER GOES )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 pm

he cant jessica.... he doesnt have a lift!!! If you have $300 you should be able to go to any muffler shop for that price to get it installed!!! And why are you putting a H-Pipe on a V6???

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Why pay anyone? You don't need a lift. a Mid pipe is probably one of the easist things to do a Mustang. Unbolt old part bolt in new part
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi Im new.. nice to meet ya

I have true duals on my 6er. Cost less than a kit and Im happy with the sound.

Good luck with yours Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:he cant jessica.... he doesnt have a lift!!! If you have $300 you should be able to go to any muffler shop for that price to get it installed!!! And why are you putting a H-Pipe on a V6???

I was told that I needed an H-pipe to make it sound better. I was also told by someone else that if I put an performance muffler on it it would sound good too. I dont know what to put on here so I am looking for Brad to give me a price for him to put SOMETHING on for me. And then I would like advice on what to put on. So any help would be great.
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 pm

well Brad told me he doesn't like to do that..... he didn't even put mine on all the way.... I took it to my cousin and he put it all together for me for free!!! Im not 100% sure on the exhaust part.... when mine was a V6.... the muffler place told me it wouldn't sound any different.... but Brad said it would help your sound!! IDK why you think it sound like a tuner.... when I had my V6.... you couldn't even hear it run!!! Do you have a leak somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:31 pm

I've seen a cat back on a V-6 with Flowmaster 40 series and it sounded pretty good am Jabben has duals on his v-6 and it sounds almost like a v-8.... if you get the H pipe and a cat back system its basically bolt on so you should be able to DIY

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:52 pm

ok yes the h-pipe and a cat back will help it sound better as well as help with the hp. prob not much on hp but a lot for the sound as well as all of the parts being easy bolt on in your drive way(save a little money)if you still want my help just call.number is in one of the posts up above.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 am

Maxstealth04 wrote:he cant jessica.... he doesnt have a lift!!! If you have $300 you should be able to go to any muffler shop for that price to get it installed!!! And why are you putting a H-Pipe on a V6???
Lift, who needs a lift? Jack stands work too ya know! Right Tim? :^drunk^:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:42 pm

What up Jess !! I am good recovered from Battle Creek and the whole presidential election BS. Just ready for spring and summer !!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey there Jess long time no see! lmfao.

So I guess that i am going to go with the h-pipe and cat back then. Like Rick said. I don't know if our mechanic will be able to do it I will have to get back with you on that Brad. Thanks for you guys help. Anyone know where to get some tail lights from? Oh yeah and some cheap chrome polished rims? Let me know. THANKS GUYS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 pm

depends what tail lights you want... if you want just stock 96-98's then check salvage yards... if you want something aftermarket check either ebay or pick up a muscle mustangs and fast fords magazine, they got some good adds on parts...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:23 pm

okay sweet thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 pm

jessica come down to the chat at the bottom of the forum main page.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 pm

i have a set of the newer 96-98 that are even black.just bolt on and you look alot better they are the ones off my car you can sorta see them in the sig pic.

Last edited by BRADTHEBLADE on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to the post)
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:09 pm

How much do you want for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum