WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT

2 posters

Go down

Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT Empty Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT

Post by Danstang Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT Cov-0912
With the new 2010 Ford Mustang hitting dealerships in less than a month, the people who make aftermarket parts are already hot on the trail. This week, Classic Design Concepts and Ford Racing have announced their new Shaker Hood System for the 2010 Mustang GT.

The 2010 Mustang GT Shaker Hood System is a fully functional unit that forces outside cold air into the factory or aftermarket air box. The system attaches directly to the engine and sports a well-designed engine cover with Ford Racing badges. Topping the system is a cast aluminum scoop, which is identical to the original Shaker included on the famous 1969-1970 models. The Shaker Hood System kit includes all mounting hardware, ductwork, template and detailed instructions. Installation can be completed in three-hours or less with basic tool

Available through Ford dealers and outlets that carry Classic Design Concepts products, the high-performance Shaker Hood System is engineered and built to OEM specifications.

Part Numbers:

Ford Racing - M-16612- SHK

Classic Design Concepts - 1095-7000-01
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT Empty Re: Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:50 pm

In this pic it just doesn't look that impressive.. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT Empty Re: Shaker Hood Scoop For 2010 Mustang GT

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 am

quite possibly the 2nd ugliest mustang ever built behind the 74-78 Mustang's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:28 pm

mixedbreed02gt wrote:quite possibly the 2nd ugliest mustang ever built behind the 74-78 Mustang's.
I take it you haven't seen the 2010's up close yet, it is really a nice piece. Must be the color! lol
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Danstang wrote:
mixedbreed02gt wrote:quite possibly the 2nd ugliest mustang ever built behind the 74-78 Mustang's.
I take it you haven't seen the 2010's up close yet, it is really a nice piece. Must be the color! lol

i've seen the 2010's up close and i think they're absolutely hideous. I don't like the back end, i don't like the front end, the thing looks like hammer duck poop.

but that's just my opinion.

I'll stick with my 02!

I don't even really care for the 05+ either...just doesn't do it for me. I'd like the Shelby GT500's a lot more if they didn't have that awful textured plastic garbage on the rockers and the front bumper...I don't know why Ford insists on using that, but it's awful. I'd still own/drive an 07-09 Shelby GT500 though....just might have to do a little customizing.

Im not looking forward to seeing the 2010's on the road, they really are awful looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:08 pm

with a black racing stripe it would look alot better.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down