WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim's favorite post

4 posters

Go down

Tim's favorite post Empty Tim's favorite post

Post by Shady Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:55 pm

alright guys its getting towards spring and time to get our new t-shirt orders in...
Tshirts- Looks like we should be able to keep the t-shirt prices around $10 but they may be around $12 due to the fact that the pricing they were showing me is from our orders 2 years ago so prices have went up in the mean time... We can do any color shirt and as of right now i believe we have white, black, and silver printing... We can do other colors but we would have to get a few people interested to split the screen costs because it is a $40 setup fee for any additional colors... In the past we have done Grey, Black, Red, Pink, and Green shirts... If ordering a black shirt i suggest getting white lettering due to the fact that the silver fades very fast...

Hoodies- Looks like hoodie prices will be around $25... Once again hoodies are restricted to the Black, Silver, or White screen printing but you have your choice of the color of the actual hoodie...

Tanktops- We appearantly ordered one tank top at some point and i have no idea who it was for but looks like pricing on tank tops is around $15. Once again limited to Black, White, or Silver screen printing

Hats- As you know we have a couple hats in the club... These are actually stitched rather than printed and are $15.

Work shirts- I have heard a couple people mention wanting a Black Dickies workshirt stitched with our club logo's... These would look just like our club shirts on the back, say Michigan Chapter on the left Sleeve and have your Name or Nickname above the pocket on the left hand side.... We would have to get quite a few people interested in these due to the fact that there is a $80 setup fee... If there is enough people interested i will check further on what final pricing would be but last time i had a shirt like this made (4 years ago) it was like $65 but still looks brand new after 4 years of wearing it quite often....

We have a bowling event next Saturday at Sky Lanes in Lansing and i am going to have to talk to Dan and plan a meeting before it (probably right there at the alley) so we can discuss this and get money in to get the shirts ordered, that way those that want hoodies can get them before its 80 degrees out.... I have a new book from our shirt company so you will be free to look through it to see colors and what not... And remember if you want anything get them now while we are doing a group order that way you get the discount (we get a discount on orders of 12 items or more...)

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Tim's favorite post Empty Re: Tim's favorite post

Post by WLDHRSE Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:19 pm

I would be interested in the work shirt, Shady are you having the back logo stitched to? And remember there is all kids of shirts in that catalog but the deal we get is only on one style and type of shirt any changes will cost a little

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:25 pm

yea shirt talk..intrested in the work shirt and some new tees as well as my window stickers???????????
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:31 pm

yeah... where are those window stickers we paid for??? And what about the mechanic shirts or is that the work shirt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:04 am

I believe Shady got the stickers for y'all. He got a bunch from Eddie that he had $$$ for. Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:49 pm

yes everyone that ordered the stickers i do have those and will have them at the event next weekend.... Brian, yes i am planning on having the whole shirt stitched, the back will be exactly like our t-shirts (but stitched) the sleeve will say "Michigan Chapter" and we will have our names stitched on the front... We are staying with the same shirts as used before but they had those in a good variety of colors... Kids shirts probably wouldn't be a problem as long as they are large enough to sport the screen we have already paid for other wise there will be a $40 screen fee to resize it... Brian and Dan can you guys clarify on what color the stitching on our hats is? All i could find is that we did have them made and the price...

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 am

^^Silver stitching on the hat, looks great on the black hat.^^
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:32 pm

alright well dan has a black hat with silver stitching and brad has black stitching so maybe we can do different colors here, guess i will have to call the company and find out

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down