WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum - WMC Indy

4 posters

Go down

New Forum - WMC Indy Empty New Forum - WMC Indy

Post by 1fstroush Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 am

The racing season is getting closer each day, as many of you are either starting or finishing your projects. Wildhorses Mustang Club would like to annouce that we will have a Wildhorses Mustang Club (WMC) race team for the Indy chapter.

There have been several posts about this regarding the original rules and how each state has different factors that play a part in how the rules could apply. Now is your chance to help make the Indy race team rules.

1) Venue(s): We can have all the WMC races be held at ORP or we could mix and match them at other tracks found within Indiana.

2) Classes: Who races in what division? We need divisions first. It could be as simple as V6 N/A, V6 FI, V8 N/A, V8 FI etc...Or we could get as complicated as breaking down into V6/V8 model/engine years.

3) Fees: There will be a fee for entry, how else will you get that trophy to brag about. $15 covers your entry fee per vehicle. This fee includes a special edition WMC t-shirt, which is rather sharp.

4) Events: How many times are we able to race in Indy? What events are "actual" event WMC race events? This depends on the venue and how many track events we would like to schedule. 4, 6, or 8; its all up to you.

5) Scoring: The scoring platform will be established once we have the classes decided. The scoring will be used to determine the overall points leader aka WINNER.

I would like to finalize these rules by end of February. This will allow David and I time to work on getting fees and then electing a WMC race team leader. The WMC race team leader will be responsible to help collect fees, work with the race team, keep score tallies, etc...If you're interested in this position, please let me know (via PM).

Please post your thoughts on this. All responses prior to 2/27/2009 will be used to create rules and scoring format.

Thank you,
AJ
Wildhorses Mustang Club President (Indy Chapter)
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

New Forum - WMC Indy Empty Re: New Forum - WMC Indy

Post by Krutch21 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:57 am

WHOO HOO! Hopefully we can get together this summer and can schedule a tennesee chapter trip up to ORP and have an event together.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 am

GET SOME~!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:40 pm

This sounds great. I just hope I can make it out to actually run for points. Maybe I can run between IN and TN since its about the same distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:46 pm

right on man! i wanna see that thing run at orp!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by pitpro Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 pm

i just want to beable to pop my track cherry
not that im much of a contender
pitpro
pitpro
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 93
Humor : take it easy but if it comes easy take it twice
My Name: : Stephen
My Ride/Rides: : 88' Mustang GT 'Vert red
Mods: : MSB, K&N Fitltier charger more to come

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:51 pm

lol its all good.... just get out and play!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 pm

It all starts with one pass. As soon as you get that through your system, you will never want to stop no matter if you know its gonna break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:13 pm

wallbanger11_22 wrote:It all starts with one pass. As soon as you get that through your system, you will never want to stop no matter if you know its gonna break.

:*agree*: I snapped my axle on my second run ever...fixed that week and was right back in it and never looked back lol. You can ask Paul what my clutch looked like when I got towed to the shop after that weekend at the 'ol track Twisted Evil
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:52 pm

lol love to hear those stories!! break (sh**) then go back at it!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:58 pm

I like to see others break things, because it makes me weary of the track. Thus the reason for me being so anal and making my purchases for a bulletproof ride. pale
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Ive seen you rip on the truck at the track then having the track blame you for having a box fly out of your bed..

but wait your bed has a cover.. scratch
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:19 am

I saw a dodge diesel last year at bowling green during a test n tune take off and blast ice and beer all over the track because they still had the cooler in the back of the truck. LOL I was just glad it wasnt my side cause I was up next. It was also the quickest pass I ever made in my car right after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:49 am

wallbanger11_22 wrote:I saw a dodge diesel last year at bowling green during a test n tune take off and blast ice and beer all over the track because they still had the cooler in the back of the truck. LOL I was just glad it wasnt my side cause I was up next. It was also the quickest pass I ever made in my car right after that.

BEER! It does a body good. :^drunk^:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down