WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone know of a welder in/near grand rapids, Mi?

4 posters

Go down

anyone know of a welder in/near grand rapids, Mi? Empty anyone know of a welder in/near grand rapids, Mi?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Bad News....I went to a muffler shop to put my exhaust tips and they refuse to work on it...

Good News...I have a full flowmasters offroad only exhaust without cats

I need to either get the cats (which i soooo cant afford right now) or find someone that will weld the tips on. Otherwise, my answer to every question from now on is going to be "...What!?...I cant hear you..."

Back to top Go down

anyone know of a welder in/near grand rapids, Mi? Empty Re: anyone know of a welder in/near grand rapids, Mi?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:27 pm

ask Tim or Bramas...he is from the area!!! Welcome to the site!!!

Back to top Go down

anyone know of a welder in/near grand rapids, Mi? Empty Re: anyone know of a welder in/near grand rapids, Mi?

Post by BraMas Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm the one that told him to join the site :_lol_:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 pm

LOL!!! thats funny!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:24 am

to bad your not from lansing. i know of a few shops that would do the work for ya, they don't care if you got cats or not.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:26 am

come to think of it if you told the shop that your ride is being built strictly for track and show use then there shouldn't be a problem.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:06 pm

I told them that it would be for off road only but they still had an issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 pm

you will probably have to find a place the specializes in like off road truck parts or something, that or find a small hick town near by LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 pm

LMAO!!! Thats funny.... I went to Muffler Man and they were gonna install mine!!! With no cats!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 pm

i went to muffler man in holt and had them put on my off road x-pipe with no problem. thye didn't even ask if my stang was going to be track or show use...lol.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey welcome to the site...I already told you what you should do.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:52 pm

I ended up calling around and got a meeting for this one place to weld it on. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:54 pm

They needed to fabricate their own mufflers, but they put it on. It cost me extra, but its like driving a new car without rattling my brain. Im very excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:25 pm

lol!!! What exhaust???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Ooops. I meant tailpipes. I have a full flowmasters exhaust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down