WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone want to do a dyno day?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone want to do a dyno day? Empty Does anyone want to do a dyno day?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:54 pm

I would like to do a dyno pull on the track pack roush. Does anyone want to do a get together and do a ride up
do a dyno on the cars? I really would like to have this done before March maddness. I need to call and see if this is possible but I
really want to know how my car run stock before doing any changes to it.

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to do a dyno day? Empty Re: Does anyone want to do a dyno day?

Post by Krutch21 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Me and Mike are gonna plan a trip up to Modular depot After we get our blowers back from Steigy at the end of this month. Cuz we both want to get tuned up with the new blowers on.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Krutch21 wrote:Me and Mike are gonna plan a trip up to Modular depot After we get our blowers back from Steigy at the end of this month. Cuz we both want to get tuned up with the new blowers on.

ok well let me know because I am wanting to do a tune on both the truck and car before I do anything to them. then I will do a dyno after I makes some changes. I have been talking to alot of people abou the truck and what I should do. I know about changing out a chip but I also am going to do some other changes. just trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:41 am

I'd be down just to see that a Focus does produce more horsepower than my GT. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 am

Blueyegal wrote:
Krutch21 wrote:Me and Mike are gonna plan a trip up to Modular depot After we get our blowers back from Steigy at the end of this month. Cuz we both want to get tuned up with the new blowers on.

ok well let me know because I am wanting to do a tune on both the truck and car before I do anything to them. then I will do a dyno after I makes some changes. I have been talking to alot of people abou the truck and what I should do. I know about changing out a chip but I also am going to do some other changes. just trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck

I will have a Bullydog and exhaust package put together for you soon to consider. I may explore a turbo tweak as well. We will make that thing a beast with easygoing manners in no time.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:04 pm

i am for it, but i want to dyno tune the turbo. i havent started the head work yet. i am waiting for 4v valve spring tools to arrive.
i could be ready by mid february at the soonest.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:05 pm

donna, what truck do you have?
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 am

Mid feb would be fine as long as I can get dyno before march maddness.

The truck is a 06 harley davidson turbo deisel v8. has tow package and is a 4x4. It is a work truck but I want to learn toplay with it. it is stock right now but I think it sounds like paul might have some ideas for me to look at.
I will bring it to the shop for you tomarrow to look at and we can see what we need to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 pm

upgrading the turbo and adding propane injection is a direction a lot go.

or twin turbo.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down