WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight madness Friday Jan 9th

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Midnight madness Friday Jan 9th - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight madness Friday Jan 9th

Post by mustangrn Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Thanks, it was too much fun, I can't wait to go again. Although I must say the hubby wasn't thrilled when I told him this morning, but he worries too much. I'm not sure if it's about me or the car. Laughing
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Midnight madness Friday Jan 9th - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight madness Friday Jan 9th

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:57 pm

lol I had fun also and yes I so so hooked. I enjoy running next to anouther girl because you know its all in fun and no one gets mad if you loss or win just as long as you get down the track in a safe mannor. I still need to learn how to drive this thing but in time I will get it down and learn what I am doing and then I will feel better about what I am doing. It was alot of fun and I look forward to the next time we all go out and play on the track

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 pm

I Can't wait to run my stang. I have never ran her at the track.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 am

Hey Donna, I would be happy to help ya learn to backpedal. First, on the street treads, drop the air pressure down to about 15 psi. You need to learn the feel of the spin and how to ease up till ya get traction again and then back on the gas. It takes a little practice, but not that hard. The track is different than the street and will make the car act different. Once you get use to it on a street surface, the track is easier to conquer. Unbolting the struts on the front roll bar like I showed you the other day will allow for more weight transfer to the rear wheels and help as well, but one step at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Hey Donna, I would be happy to help ya learn to backpedal. First, on the street treads, drop the air pressure down to about 15 psi. You need to learn the feel of the spin and how to ease up till ya get traction again and then back on the gas. It takes a little practice, but not that hard. The track is different than the street and will make the car act different. Once you get use to it on a street surface, the track is easier to conquer. Unbolting the struts on the front roll bar like I showed you the other day will allow for more weight transfer to the rear wheels and help as well, but one step at a time.

you say when and I will bring the car and be ready to learn. I am so in for it I really really need to learn t drive this thing

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:22 pm

get her soem better tires to help. nittos should help a bunch and still drive ok.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 am

no drugs for my car. lol what wrong with the tires that I have

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2