WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTS FOR THE TAKEN!!!

Go down

PARTS FOR THE TAKEN!!! Empty PARTS FOR THE TAKEN!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 am

Nick has car parts at the house that he does ot want. I dont know if anyone needs or want the parts but they are free if you just come get them. There is a car hood and I think a bumper and a few other parts that I dont know what it is. Nick said he listed it and no one was interested so I am posted it once more before I take the parts to a junk yard or a body parts place. Nick if you could please post the parts I would really be happy about that thanks.

Back to top Go down

PARTS FOR THE TAKEN!!! Empty Re: PARTS FOR THE TAKEN!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Blueyegal wrote:Nick has car parts at the house that he does ot want. I dont know if anyone needs or want the parts but they are free if you just come get them. There is a car hood and I think a bumper and a few other parts that I dont know what it is. Nick said he listed it and no one was interested so I am posted it once more before I take the parts to a junk yard or a body parts place. Nick if you could please post the parts I would really be happy about that thanks.

Mustang parts??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:28 am

I have some stock body parts off my 07 gt if any want them, hood, front clip, rear clip, and some shelby lettering like the ones used on the gt500. Also have a cobra faux gas cap..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 pm

You don't happen to have a spare 3v longblock around by chance? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 pm

ill come and get them (im sure troy will need spair parts at one point or another) rofl

call me !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 am

hippy wrote:ill come and get them (im sure troy will need spair parts at one point or another) rofl

call me !!

yes troy said he wanted them so I will get with him and you about getting the parts thanks guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 am

Musiccitygt wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:Nick has car parts at the house that he does ot want. I dont know if anyone needs or want the parts but they are free if you just come get them. There is a car hood and I think a bumper and a few other parts that I dont know what it is. Nick said he listed it and no one was interested so I am posted it once more before I take the parts to a junk yard or a body parts place. Nick if you could please post the parts I would really be happy about that thanks.

Mustang parts??

yes mustang parts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 am

Broncs98 wrote:You don't happen to have a spare 3v longblock around by chance? Razz
/actually I do have a spare 3v block, the one that came out of mine unless Joe has sold it. I will call him monday and see

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down