WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Saleen back for 2010 Mustangs

Go down

Steve Saleen back for 2010 Mustangs Empty Steve Saleen back for 2010 Mustangs

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:22 am

Steve Saleen, the founder and former figurehead behind Saleen, Inc., will return to making customized Mustangs in 2009. Yesterday Saleen's new company, SMS Supercars, announced they will create a new line of Mustangs based on the 2010 Mustang GT. The car will be named the Signature Series SMS 460 Mustang and will start off with a 475 hp 4.6L V-8 engine, maxing out with a model that outputs close to 650 hp. How's that for power? The Mustangs will be available through all Ford dealers and will feature the SMS signature Red Butterfly Induction hood.
In a press release issued by the company, Steve Saleen said, "After 25 years of rich Mustang heritage, I am excited to begin work on the 2010 model. Ford has hit the spot with the excellent new Mustang package and has provided me with an outstanding starting point."

The SMS 460 Mustang will be limited in production and all of the cars will be hand signed by Steve Saleen. Production will begin in the 2nd quarter of 2009. Saleen says the cars will come with a number of performance features found on his one-of-a-kind 25th Anniversary Mustang Concept car which was unveiled earlier this year. You can place your order by calling the company at 714-400-2121.

Back to top Go down

Steve Saleen back for 2010 Mustangs Empty Re: Steve Saleen back for 2010 Mustangs

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:56 am

nice I just might have to call and talk to this guy.
Sounds like this car is going to be really neat

Back to top Go down